Re: Quack In Time

Great work!
Looking forward to more films from you.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

I only just ran across this film a month or two ago and I keep coming back to it and keep re-watching it, it's the best brickfilm I saw that was created in 2014, maybe my favorite brickfilm since the Magic Portal was uploaded back on Brickfilms.com, I love this film and everyone should watch it.

SlothPaladin wrote:

it's the best brickfilm I saw that was created in 2014, maybe my favorite brickfilm since the Magic Portal was uploaded back on Brickfilms.com, I love this film and everyone should watch it.

I'm not sure what someone put in your coffee this morning to exaggerate the quality of this film so much but thank you very much for the compliment regardless! I hope to do even better than this film in the future.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

i finally got around to watching this, and i love it....

i remember you showing some part of the script or one of the fight scenes and being really excited about it, but i wasnt expecting it to be this long and amazing...

first time ive actually enjoyed watching brickfilm fight scenes, you animated and executed them so well

its so much fun, good job jon

when you going to make that secret agent film about pigs or whatever

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I'm pretty crazy about this film, I think the script and pacing are perfect,  which doesn't happen to often in longer brickfilms, I realize other films may have better technical aspects but this film is so enjoyable,  I've watched it 5 or 6 times and still find it highly entertaining.

SlothPaladin wrote:

I think the script and pacing are perfect

Thanks, pacing was one thing I really tried to get right here. Glad to know that it worked out well.

Also JK hopefully some time in the next 20 years.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028