Topic: [THAC XII] In Hindsight

Directory Link

In Hindsight

Youtube

Well, I present to you a disgustingly awfully shameful film made for THAC XII. I would like to thank my voice actors, Guss Griswold, and extra Jay Silver for donating their time and effort.

Honestly, I don't know what went wrong with this film, I had a solid script, good voice actors, but for some reason the film just completely fell apart. This is however, partially due to me having to cut some of the end off the film because of time's sake, though. Anyways, I'm not sure if I'll be doing another THAC next year or not. I never have any real success with THAC, so I don't know if I want to waste 24 hours making something I'm not proud of again.

Re: [THAC XII] In Hindsight

Hey, that's not bad! I'm not a big fan of war movies, but the storytelling was great. You really did have solid script. The animation was done well too. Don't beat yourself up about it. That's a great film for being made in 24 hours.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I agree, that wasn't disgustingly awfully shameful. The animation was really smooth, and you had a good script that was well-paced. Plus doing all this for THAC is exceptional. Good job!

I have one question, though:

Spoiler (click to read)

Was the "fresh start" the fact that he woke up and got a chance to redeem himself by saving his superior?

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

I agree, that wasn't disgustingly awfully shameful. The animation was really smooth, and you had a good script that was well-paced. Plus doing all this for THAC is exceptional. Good job!

I have one question, though:

Spoiler (click to read)

Was the "fresh start" the fact that he woke up and got a chance to redeem himself by saving his superior?

Sorry for the late reply, and you are correct. I know it may be a bit unclear due to the execution of the story, but nonetheless that's what I had wrote in the script.

That was really cool. I really like that high shot in the white space it was really awesome. It was also amazing that it was over 3 minutes that in it self is a big accomplishment. [how do you do that] The only real critic I have is it looks slightly over exposed [ but that might be a war movie thing]

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube