Topic: [THAC XII] The Great Coming of Paul

Directory Link

[THAC XII] The Great Coming of Paul

YouTube

Well this is a weird leggo muvvie.

Made for THAC XII.

Re: [THAC XII] The Great Coming of Paul

This is so great. I loved every millisecond of it. Guss is fantastic as narrator

Spoiler (click to read)

From that moment on, Paul was a total !@#$ face

My sides.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:

This is so great. I loved every millisecond of it. Guss is fantastic as narrator

Spoiler (click to read)

From that moment on, Paul was a total !@#$ face

My sides.

Thanks!

lel. BiM censors the word !@#$ apparently. xP

What's with that weird kid on that poster

In all seriousness, I found this pretty humorous. My only gripes being that the Obscured Outlooks joke felt a little forced and at times the audio mixing was weird. I'm not sure if it was just Guss speaking quietly or the music drowning him out, but he was a little hard to hear at times. Still, everyone played their parts well.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

Unique. I almost feel bad for Paul.

jstudios wrote:

What's with that weird kid on that poster

I dunno his deal.

In all seriousness, I found this pretty humorous.

The irony in this sentence is pretty hilarious.

My only gripes being that the Obscured Outlooks joke felt a little forced and at times the audio mixing was weird. I'm not sure if it was just Guss speaking quietly or the music drowning him out, but he was a little hard to hear at times. Still, everyone played their parts well.

True, I can see where you are coming from. The audio was my fault. I guess I overlooked some of the errors and forgot to balance the gain of the music with that of the narration. Anyways, thanks!

funmiproductions wrote:

Unique. I almost feel bad for Paul.

Thanks! Unfortunately, for Paul, karma bit him in the butt.

Needs more crawme breaking out.

Last edited by Mr Vertigo (January 5, 2015 (06:38pm))

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

TO SPACE!!!!!  This is a very unique film that puts a new twist on having a fresh start. Made me crack up mini/lol   Keep up the good work

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

In my honest opinion, this your best film to date LASF! I actually found this to be quite hilarious, and laughed a couple times. Definitely one of my favorite entries!

As a member of the community, I found this hilarious, but a large sum of the humor came from inside jokes that many people wouldn't get, so you may want to try more open jokes in the future.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I watched it several times and keep laughing at it still.

The superhero joke was my favourite part.

Comical, random, lots of hidden jokes...hilarious.
Good job!

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Gee, thanks everyone! Glad you all liked it!

RealBrick wrote:

As a member of the community, I found this hilarious, but a large sum of the humor came from inside jokes that many people wouldn't get, so you may want to try more open jokes in the future.

I'm sorry, Rob, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Ehh, okay. Maybe. I dunno. I like making jokes that generally only appeal to the BiM community. Kind of a habit, but I'll note it in future films of mine.

The gag at the very beginning made me literally shout "I LOVE YOU!" out loud. Makes me really want to finish Obscured Outlooks 2; maybe for BRAWL 2015. And the rest of the film is filled with gags that equally cracked me up, especially considering you really pushed the bounds on the contest's profanity rules.

One day, I've really gotta get into this Skype group.

Last edited by Mickey (January 10, 2015 (12:06pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?