Topic: [THAC XII] Unforgettable Past

Directory Link

Unforgettable Past

YouTube Video

My entry for THAC XII. Made within 24 hours.

Re: [THAC XII] Unforgettable Past

The animation and the sets were pretty good in this but I felt like with lots of other THAC entries it ended quite abruptly. Still, this wasn't bad. mini/smile

animationIsaac wrote:

The animation and the sets were pretty good in this but I felt like with lots of other THAC entries it ended quite abruptly. Still, this wasn't bad. mini/smile

Thanks. I realised when I was animating that time was running out so I had to leave some shots out which made it end like it did.

What an interesting past! Was it really a fresh start for him or just a hideout? We may never know...

I enjoyed this one. Good work. mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

The picture and animation quality is very nice, which is notable during THAC. The story felt a bit short, as Isaac mentioned, but I didn't feel that it was short in a bad way (though it could have benefited from being longer).

That guy is really snoopy.

rioforce wrote:

What an interesting past! Was it really a fresh start for him or just a hideout? We may never know...

I enjoyed this one. Good work. mini/smile

Thanks! That's what I was trying to go for.

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

The picture and animation quality is very nice, which is notable during THAC. The story felt a bit short, as Isaac mentioned, but I didn't feel that it was short in a bad way (though it could have benefited from being longer).

That guy is really snoopy.

Thanks. I'm glad you feel that way.

I loved the 'dunnn' at the end. It finished the film pretty well.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Harborlight Productions wrote:

I loved the 'dunnn' at the end. It finished the film pretty well.

Thanks you very much. I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks you all for the great comments and ratings.:)

The animation is really smooth, the lighting is nicely bright, and the sets are vibrant with color. However, I must agree with the others on the shortness of the story. Awesome job, though.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?