Topic: [THAC XII] The Red Button

Directory Link

The Red Button [THAC XII]

YouTube

My first time entering THAC. There was a point when I though I wasn't going to finish, but I did, and I'm happy with the result. Thanks to cartoonkid for offering his voice so readily.

Re: [THAC XII] The Red Button

Very good! The quality was great, and the animation was smooth. I don't know who the person in green at the ending is, but it didn't effect the story. The only problem with this is that if the guy went back in time to give himself millions of dollars, when he went back to the future, he wouldn't be the same person. He would be effected by that visit and obviously, by the money. But then again, maybe I should just enjoy the story for what it is instead of breaking the storyline with logic. mini/tongue

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

The only problem with this is that if the guy went back in time to give himself millions of dollars, when he went back to the future, he wouldn't be the same person.

Unless that money is what created his reality in the first place, and he had to go back so things would be the same. I don't like over thinking time travel, I'm more of a fan of the Back to the Future school of time travel theory. Regardless, I wrote this in like half an hour, so I didn't think to much about that, I just though it would be funny. In hindsight, the guy at the end would probably have been better left out, but it felt like a good idea at 1AM. Regardless, I certainly learned a lot for next year.

I really liked this.  The animation was good and the story was very entertaining. I also really liked the set design and the future guy's voice.  This is my second favorite film you've made.