Topic: [THAC XII] Priceless

Directory Link

Priceless

Youtube

Here it is, our entry to the Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest. This was our first THAC and, personally, I'm happy with how it turned out.

A discouraged salesman gets some advice from a stranger.

Last edited by Brickcrazy (January 4, 2015 (10:05am))

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Re: [THAC XII] Priceless

That was great, and really funny. I loved the animation of his leg snapping in the door, it was weirdly beautiful mini/tongue

Really good job!

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

Haha, that was great. Did you happen to take inspiration from old MasterCard commercials (I think it was MasterCard, not sure)? A very original way to approach the theme. Good work! mini/bigsmile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Haha, that was great. Did you happen to take inspiration from old MasterCard commercials (I think it was MasterCard, not sure)? A very original way to approach the theme. Good work! mini/bigsmile

That was sort of where I got the idea for the ending. mini/lol Glad you guys liked it.

Last edited by Brickcrazy (January 4, 2015 (10:29am))

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Congratulations on finishing your first THAC! The animation was nice and smooth. For whatever reason I really like the foot in the door shot, it had me laughing. mini/tongue

Wow, that guy got lucky to have a $50 ER trip.

That salesman sounds like a cool dude. mini/tongue Despite apparently voicing the main character, I had no idea what this was about, and got quite a good chuckle out of the punchline. I especially liked the animation of the leg in the door. Really nice little film. mini/smile

I loved the backgrounds and the animation. But, the end was what really did it for me. Awesome job, Brickcrazy!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

The reveal of the title's relevance was really amusing to me and made this one of my favorites. I thought it was a clever little story.

As far as critiques I don't think I could tell you anything you don't already know, THAC limits the attention to detail technically for a longer film like this but I thought your sets and animation were pretty good.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png