Re: THAC XII - Coming January 2015!

I was thinking of doing a time-laps, but I don't know if that will happen

rioforce wrote:

On-topic, though, I'm looking forward to THAC! I've got to get some sleep now so I can stay awake tomorrow. Does anyone plan on making a THACumentary?

I will be making a THACumentary! I'm really psyched!

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

Yep, always do.
And thanks for reminding me to set up my laptop for some time-lapse footage!

Gonna set my alarm clock for 5:50 AM. Plannin' on being there when you guys first announce the start of the contest.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I made one last year It was really fun and turned out really wacky. So yea I think I'm going to if I can find our other camera.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Earliest I will wake up this holiday. Looking forward to being under the same stress and pressure I was under with brawl but compressed into a single day and multiplied by 10.

This will be fun...

Last edited by Lavamation (January 2, 2015 (07:33pm))

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Yep, always do.
And thanks for reminding me to set up my laptop for some time-lapse footage!

I didn't even think of a timelapse! May I ask what software you use? A dedicated time-lapse software, or a recorded video which you split up? Do you use a webcam or something else? I've never done a timelapse before. mini/tongue

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Mickey wrote:

Gonna set my alarm clock for 5:50 AM. Plannin' on being there when you guys first announce the start of the contest.

I'm planning for 6:00 AM. I'm ready!

uh oh!

I plan on doin a thacumentary!

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

Last call to join the THAC Skype Group, space is limited. See below for information.

Me from the past wrote:

Once again, there will be an unofficial skype group for THAC. In the group, you can discuss THAC, brainstorm ideas, get voice actors quickly, and share your panic with everyone in the last hour. This group is only open to people entering THAC, spots are limited.

Please keep in mind, the chat and 24 hour call is unmoderated, so uncensored thoughts may reach you. THAC Chat is not recommended for delicate snowflakes. Ask yourself if THAC Chat is right for you.

If you wish to join, add me on skype (funtastic-films) requesting to join the THAC Chat.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

I might pop in tomorrow in the group with you guys, perhaps help with ideas.

Try to be a little decent, though.

rioforce wrote:

I didn't even think of a timelapse! May I ask what software you use?

Well, last time I used the free version of VideoVelocity, but that only allows a 480x360 max resolution, and I honestly don't recommend it, it was just the first thing that could be found.

Sadly, for such a simple concept, there don't seem to be any good, free programs out there.
Odd, and disappointing. So there probably won't be any timelapse footage from me this time.

Pritchard Studios wrote:
rioforce wrote:

I didn't even think of a timelapse! May I ask what software you use?

Well, last time I used the free version of VideoVelocity, but that only allows a 480x360 max resolution, and I honestly don't recommend it, it was just the first thing that could be found.

Sadly, for such a simple concept, there don't seem to be any good, free programs out there.
Odd, and disappointing. So there probably won't be any timelapse footage from me this time.

I just found a piece of software that looks pretty good for timelapse - SkyStudio Pro. It's free, and can record pretty high quality timelapses.

Ohhh a timelapse would be amazing...

7 hours too goo guys!!! This is very exciting. I'd like to make it my first BRAWL, hopefully it will be possible..

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

The stars aligned and i'll be able to participate (pending a good idea of course)! So very excited. Haven't brickfilmed in months. Nothing better than plunging back in with the most wonderfullt stressful event of the year. time to sleep!

Now I'm already losing motivation. Must. Carry. On. *continues cleaning desk*

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Very excited about THAC.

Mod - post merge

Rioforce, Thank you so much I apologize I'm very new at this first time and yes I am planing on making a THACumentary

Last edited by Infinity Prime Studios (January 3, 2015 (01:21am))

Just as a heads up, you could have edited you first post rather than double post. 

Now, back on track, I think this timelapse idea is quite interesting; might give it a go.  But Good Luck to all.  Hopefully I'll be here when it officially kicks off.

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

Welp, I stayed up way to late getting ready, should have started earlier, good news is looks like I will get a time laps for the whole thing, but it's in pretty bad 640x360 quality, but it still might prove interesting

This may be a stupid question but who do you submit your entry to?
The guidelines mention submitting your link to the "judges" (plural) and then there's five links to five different people..
Do I choose the judge I have the biggest crush on to private message my link or do I send a message to all five people?

mini/confused

Spanks.