Re: THAC XII - Coming January 2015!

Yeah, I just managed to get off work for THAC, but there's still some church activities that will severely cut into my time.
Still, a smaller scale may help reduce the unfinished and unpolished tendencies of years past.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Yeah, I just managed to get off work for THAC, but there's still some church activities that will severely cut into my time.
Still, a smaller scale may help reduce the unfinished and unpolished tendencies of years past.

I've got church to attend to as well, but I'm planning on doing a collab with friends for this THAC hopefully so I think two hours of church in the morning won't hurt much.

I'm getting pumped, are you folks ready?

SlothPaladin wrote:

totes

Unfortunately, I'm second guessing my participation. Since I don't brickfilm as much as I use to anymore, I let my little brother play with my LEGOs and I don't think I have more than a couple hundred miscellaneous bricks - therefore I don't think I can quite build a set of anything frankly. Oh well, I might have to do some rummaging around for extra bricks. mini/confused

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

SlothPaladin wrote:

Am I ready? No. I have to clean my room from the last brickfilm I made. It's difficult when your bedroom is your animation room mini/confused

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

This will be my first official competition on BIM, so this will be a challenge. But I think I'll manage.:P

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

SlothPaladin wrote:

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YES YES YES!!!!

Last edited by The Motion Hero (December 22, 2014 (02:39pm))

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

Hi MotionHero2001, it's good to see that you're excited for THAC.  You also seem fairly new to the community.  Here we dont appreciate double posting, or posting one after another in a matter or minutes.  You'll notice that there is an edit button so that you dont have to double post on topics! mini/smile

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

rioforce wrote:
SlothPaladin wrote:

Am I ready? No. I have to clean my room from the last brickfilm I made. It's difficult when your bedroom is your animation room mini/confused

I know that feel, man.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/thatsfinestudios
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thatsfinestudios

"Always, and I mean always, keep the instruction books!"

Although I won't be participating, my brother has had a look through, and wants to give this a shot. Pretty wizard if you ask me, especially as he hasn't animated in 2 years mini/lol

So excited about this. Hopefully I can actually finish.

Although I feel sad most of the more important people can't enter, I was hoping to see all the films people make.

Last edited by Randomboaz (December 26, 2014 (01:23pm))

-RandomBoaz    YouTube

Sounds great:D , how do I enter?

Palmerson Productions wrote:

Just be a member for a week in advance (which you have already accomplished), then make your film once the contest starts and send the finished film to one of the judges (that will be included in the info once THAC begins). Just upload it within the 24 hours and you'll be good! mini/smile

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

Palmerson Productions wrote:

Login to BricksinMotion at the time of the contest's start. It will be at different times, obviously, depending on where you live. Here is where you can find out what time THAC starts for you. After you login to the forums, go to the "Contest & Festivals" forum which will have a "THAC Starts Now!" thread. In this thread you will find all the necessary information in order to complete your entry. You must follow the theme and incorporate the color OR letter mod element in every shot of your film. Once you have completed your entry, upload it as an unlisted youtube video and send the link to the contest host, this year it is Nathan Wells and his email will be listed in the contest announcement thread. And finally, the most important thing to remember is to have fun!

P.S. There is no contest registration or fee.

EDIT: Sorry I did not see PrestigiousPie's post.

Woah. Starts at 0700 hours for me. I think that's doable.

Last edited by Zachary Volt (December 26, 2014 (06:05pm))

uh oh!

Sounds good. I will most likely be entering. mini/smile

I have a question: what email do I send my finished entry to? Thanks.

Mod edit…combined posts.

Making brickfilms ever since I figured out how to turn on a camera.

Maybe you should have edited your original post with the extra question instead of double posting. mini/wink

But to answer your question, there will be an email posted when the contest officially starts.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I'm ready for this!  mini/delirium

https://bricksafe.com/files/Wammy/Our%20Friend%20Pablo.jpg  Watch it on YouTube!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
~ Psalm 23:6 ~

rioforce wrote:

Maybe you should have edited your original post with the extra question instead of double posting. mini/wink

But to answer your question, there will be an email posted when the contest officially starts.

Everything that Rioforce has said above is correct.