Re: THAC XII - Coming January 2015!

I HAVE COME BACK FROM THE DEAD TO ENTER THAC!

Super excited about this. Seems I only pop up around here when there's a contest a-brewing. Time to start organising my legos!

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

I still remember my first THAC way back in 2011
Good times...

I love it how every THAC a large portion of the inactive community becomes active again. mini/bigsmile

I'm really looking forward to this THAC, hopefully I can get a better idea this year (though that is what I say every year. mini/tongue ).

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

I love it how every THAC a large portion of the inactive community becomes active again. mini/bigsmile

Yeah. I really wish I would animate more, but these contests are the perfect timing and give me a great sense of motivation.... which is always helpful! mini/smile

How exactly do I enter the competition and submit my video??

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

MotionHero2001 wrote:

To enter the contest, a thread entitled "THAC Starts Now!" will be in the Contests forum on January 3rd at 12pm GMT. (Click here to find your time zone).

When THAC starts, you will have exactly 24 hours to totally complete your film. This means, scripting, storyboarding, animating, editing, exporting, etc.

When you have exported your entry, upload it as un unlisted YouTube video and send the link to the email that will be listed in the THAC announcement thread. I believe it will be Nathan Wells' email, as he is hosting the contest this year.

P.S. Make sure you include the MOD element in every shot of your film in order to qualify.

PrestigiousPieProductions wrote:

Time to start organising my legos!

legos]

mini/eh

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

FlyingMinifig wrote:
PrestigiousPieProductions wrote:

Time to start organising my legos!

legos]

mini/eh

lego? mini/jaw

@PrestigiousPieProductions
LEGO Bricks mini/wink

Anyway I so badly want to enter this. It would be great to prove to myself that I can still brickfilm!

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

@BoatsAreRockable

I guess it's a new slang term mini/smile

Nathan Mellace wrote:
MotionHero2001 wrote:

To enter the contest, a thread entitled "THAC Starts Now!" will be in the Contests forum on January 3rd at 12pm GMT. (Click here to find your time zone).

When THAC starts, you will have exactly 24 hours to totally complete your film. This means, scripting, storyboarding, animating, editing, exporting, etc.

When you have exported your entry, upload it as un unlisted YouTube video and send the link to the email that will be listed in the THAC announcement thread. I believe it will be Nathan Wells' email, as he is hosting the contest this year.

P.S. Make sure you include the MOD element in every shot of your film in order to qualify.

Thank you for telling me how to enter my submission, before, I thought you have to pre-register. Anyway, thanks

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

I cant wait to see the films that will be made, unfortunately I can not participate. Too bad since THAC's have always been my favorite. Good luck to those who enter.

I may try and enter this year, seeing as the date is later and Christmas festivities well and truly over by then.

I think I'm going to do this now. Hopefully by then I'll have some decent lights. mini/smile Plus, it'll be my first THAC, hopefully I'll actually finish something, I didn't finish my entry at BRAWL.

Last edited by Harborlight (December 16, 2014 (09:50am))

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

I always do my best to enter THAC!  It usually gives me a kick start for the rest of the year to make some more stuff.  Unfortunately this year I wasn't willing to buy the stuff need to make a film.

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

I may aswell try doing something again. Just gotta clean up my desk...

signature

I'm so excited mini/lol , this is going to be my first Thac!

It's not my fault for having too many LEGOs, it's my house's fault for not having enough room.
Youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0iOI- … e1WNzcsIXQ

trentman wrote:

I'm so excited mini/lol , this is going to be my first Thac!

Hey, mine too. I look forward to competing with you all!

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

I'm apparently have to work Sunday morning at 8.

I'll either be able to drop the shift or end up having to work it. Fingers crossed someone else works the shift for me.

If not I'll just have to rush my entry and forget about VFX.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?