Topic: Stalingrad - final battle

Directory Link

Stalingrad - final battle

youtube

My final third lego film about the greatest battle in human history - Stalingrad battle

Re: Stalingrad - final battle

Это будет точная часть одушевленност.  VSе технически проблемы вы сделали должны быть обозреванным из-за отвесного тома воинов, котор вы имеете.  Ваш комплект конструирует и корабли наилучшим образом построены!  Я имею скоро этап Второй Мировой Войны в моем (скоро быть выпущенным) следующем эпизоде держать наши и здания не могут сравнить к твоему!  Я вижу вы использовало не элементы Lego: глина, части металла, и я принимаем, те. те… MegaBloks для мешков песка.  Очень реалистическо.  Я представляю что вы исследовали сражение для исторической точности. Предупреждение: Сильный расправа.  Я люблю где вы использовали глину для крови, и ненавидел пользу stock крови footage произведенной компьютером.  Я всегда ненавидел то влияние.  Если вы заменили влияния компьютера с глиной, то было бы единственной дорогой улучшить эту пленку.  Также, обеспечило голоса?  Качество звука было превосходно.  Я желаю что были больше одушевленност Второй Мировой Войны вокруг.  Большое часть из их не посещает это место, и должна быть найдена независимо.

--

This is a fine piece of animation.  Any technical problems that you made are to be overlooked because of the sheer volume of soldiers you have.  Your set designs and vehicles are well-built!  I have a short World War 2 segment in my (hopefully soon to be released) next episode of Holding Our Own and the buildings can't compare to yours!  I see you used non-Lego elements: clay, metal parts, and I assume, those.. those... MegaBloks for the sand bags.  Very realistic.  I imagine that you researched the battle for historical accuracy. Warning: Strong violence.  I like where you used clay for blood, and hated the use of the stock footage computer generated blood.  I always hated that effect.  If you replaced the computer effects with clay, it would be the only way to improve this film.  Also, who provided the voices?  The sound quality was excellent.  I wish that there were more World War 2 animations around.  Most of them don't visit this site, and have to be found independently.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

This is good.  Far better than many WW2 flicks.  As JP says, the sets are just great.  You clearly enjoy WW2 bricks and you have a large collection.  It's good to see them being used in such a way and not sitting in a closet.  mini/smile  Good job!

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

Thank you for the feedback! I really apriciate that you spend time to make that detailed answer! ))
I really love to make lego animations and lego ww2 animations... I know my weak points and trying to work on them...

HoldingOurOwn wrote:

This is a fine piece of animation.  Any technical problems that you made are to be overlooked because of the sheer volume of soldiers you have.  Your set designs and vehicles are well-built!  I have a short World War 2 segment in my (hopefully soon to be released) next episode of Holding Our Own and the buildings can't compare to yours!  I see you used non-Lego elements: clay, metal parts, and I assume, those.. those... MegaBloks for the sand bags.  Very realistic.  I imagine that you researched the battle for historical accuracy. Warning: Strong violence.  I like where you used clay for blood, and hated the use of the stock footage computer generated blood.  I always hated that effect.  If you replaced the computer effects with clay, it would be the only way to improve this film.  Also, who provided the voices?  The sound quality was excellent.  I wish that there were more World War 2 animations around.  Most of them don't visit this site, and have to be found independently.

togfox wrote:

This is good.  Far better than many WW2 flicks.  As JP says, the sets are just great.  You clearly enjoy WW2 bricks and you have a large collection.  It's good to see them being used in such a way and not sitting in a closet.  mini/smile  Good job!

Thanks! Now from ww2 I move to the Afghan war... but to the Russian Afghan war which was in 1979-1989... and Vietnam war ) A lot of plans!