Topic: The Traitor

Directory Link

The Traitor

YouTube

This Halloween night, Alex will do anything necessary to obtain the power source for the City -- even if it means becoming a traitor to his own son.

Re: The Traitor

That was pretty good!  I had fun voice acting for you, and I'd be happy to reprise my role if you ever did a sequel.  Any way, the animation and visual effects were pretty solid, so was the voice acting.  However,  the camera was a little shaky at times (not sure if this was intentional or not, but it wasn't very pleasing to the eye).  Keep up the good work!  I can't wait to see more from you.

I'm not random, I start conversations.

I really liked Alex role in this movie, and was really humble to get such a role, great job really enjoyed this film man! Keep up the good work, and know that if you ever need voices again you can contact me anytime!

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

bakeranimator wrote:

That was pretty good!  I had fun voice acting for you, and I'd be happy to reprise my role if you ever did a sequel.  Any way, the animation and visual effects were pretty solid, so was the voice acting.  However,  the camera was a little shaky at times (not sure if this was intentional or not, but it wasn't very pleasing to the eye).  Keep up the good work!  I can't wait to see more from you.

Yea, I know now to work on my camera movements for next time. Thanks for voice acting though!