Topic: BiM Celebration: The BiM Party

Directory Link

The BiM Party

YouTube

My entry to the Celebration Contest on BricksInMotion.com. I made this video in literally the last 16 hours. I scripted it beforehand, but I procrastinated and I ended up staying up until 4 in the morning. And I had to use my Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 for this, because my computer is so slow that it's just too unbearable to try to use my T2i right now.

Re: BiM Celebration: The BiM Party

How did you get such an accurate portrayal of me at parties?

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

Zachary Volt reference earns you 5/5.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

I shall applaud you for you have made a better Lucas type brickfilm than Lucas.

Despite the fact that this entry shall go without a single onion ring to be seen, this film is hilarious. I loved the admin bit. Awesome job, Chris.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Nailed it!

This is accurate.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Mickey wrote:

Despite the fact that this entry shall go without a single onion ring to be seen,

While yes, there are no onion rings, if you look in the large crowd shot at 0:16 you might spot our old friend Van. mini/wink

If you're talking about the guy with the super-hyper grin, I thought that was Smeagol at first, advertising his DVDs.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

If you're talking about the guy with the super-hyper grin, I thought that was Smeagol at first, advertising his DVDs.

Nope. Van's right here:

http://i.imgur.com/pozohVk.png?1

I'd like to know about the backstory of the characters at the beginning.

I did like the characters gathering and making a filmer/hobby tribute at the end.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Great job, Chris!

Also, is that the Skype group at the beginning of the video? mini/lol

Mickey wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, I'm the one with a lady on each arm.

Spoiler (click to read)

The one you refer to is HoldingOurOwn

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

I just wanted to bring this back up to the top of the forum to say that I love this, and great job.

it is quite an accurate depiction of BiM, and the depiction of our beloved Skype group it even more accurate. The set was a bit bland though, (of course it would be hypocritical of my to critique that).

Anyways, excellent work!

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Hilarious! The people of BiM hate to admit what they've done with their lives. mini/lol