Topic: BiM Celebration: 15 Second Party In a Crate

Directory Link

15 Second Party In a Crate (BiM Celebration Contest)

Watch it On YouTube

A pushy salesman introduces the product of the century, and revolutionizes the way people celebrate for all of eternity.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Re: BiM Celebration: 15 Second Party In a Crate

That went way too fast for me. This entry is much like a party, with a lot of cool things happening, but it all happens too fast. But, that's a good thing, and it's great to see that you can squeeze that much into a time slot of half a minute.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

This is a lot like your EASTER entry. Really good and funny.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

It's hilarious! I think the frenetic pace only serves to enhance the whole feel and I love some of the creative animation choices. The chain in particular is a masochistic joy. Great work!

Wow, what a caffeine fueled romp that was!
Very funny and worth repeated viewings for the little visual jokes.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Thanks everybody!

Mickey wrote:

That went way too fast for me. This entry is much like a party, with a lot of cool things happening, but it all happens too fast.

I guess I see what you mean. I did try to fit a lot in, so I had to make thing go pretty fast.

Brickelodeon wrote:

This is a lot like your EASTER entry. Really good and funny.

Thank you!

Jay wrote:

It's hilarious! I think the frenetic pace only serves to enhance the whole feel and I love some of the creative animation choices. The chain in particular is a masochistic joy. Great work!

Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by masochistic though....  mini/blankexpression

Dewfilms wrote:

worth repeated viewings for the little visual jokes.

Thanks! The TCOTY reference was a serious tribute to the brickfilm which saved brickfilming from mediocrity. Were would we be without TCOTY? (Probably moving in with our lives instead of brickfilming, but where is the fun in that?)

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

This is beautiful.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Mickey wrote:

That went way too fast for me...

I'd agree with what Mickey said - it all was a bit fast. But, 30 seconds is pretty fast, when you think about it. And, as most brickfilm comedies go, the faster they are - the better. (then, there's no time to sigh at a joke that falls flat, as, it's quickly covered over with several much funnier jokes immediately afterward)

Though funny, It's not exactly a brickfilm I'd watch over and over again. (And, for me, one of the most important values in a film is it's replay-ability factor) However, this isn't a bad brickfilm either. I like it.

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

This is hilarious! I like the first shot where the salesman's head is detached from his body, and the chain bungee chord-ish animation. Really well done!

Your comedic timing has always been well done; this cracked me up quite a bit, excellent as usual!

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.