Topic: BiM Celebration: Let's Celebrate!

Directory Link

Let's Celebrate!

Vimeo

Two friends go back in time to wipe public schooling from the face of the Earth. An entry into the Bricks in Motion Celebration contest. Also, my first film of 2014.

Voices by Omar Mickelson
Music from Incompetech

Last edited by Mickey (September 6, 2014 (09:27am))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Re: BiM Celebration: Let's Celebrate!

Haha, nice! I enjoyed it.

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

I like the energy in this one and can only imagine trying to animate in such a confined space. Great ending!

Very cute and creative.
Nice job!

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Good job, Mickey!

Just a question, are the characters' names a reference to the arcade chain, Dave & Buster's, perchance? mini/eh

Wow, thanks a bunch for the kind feedback, guys. And yes, Michael. I wanted to see if someone would catch that nod.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Your animation is getting a lot better!

The set was a bit bland, but my brickfilms suffer from that same problem too, so I have no authority to critique that. It mainly looks bland because pretty much everything is white (including the time machine). Also, seeing as

Spoiler (click to read)

the explosion

was the punch line, you could have made the sound effect a bit louder to make it funnier. I also would have made it a bit more sudden, abrupt, and intense. Or just use an actual sound effect, that would work too.

Overall, great job! Its nice to see another brickfilm from you.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.