Topic: And, Action!

Directory Link

And, Action!

YouTube

Here is a short action film since I've never really ventured into that genre.

Re: And, Action!

The animation was smooth and cartoony and the sudden end was pretty funny mini/smile . The one thing that I found discracting was the sudden, large, almost random camera movements mini/dizzy .

I loved it. The camera movements were perfect for the type of film you were looking for, and your sets were really good.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

It's different, I'll give it that.
The animation is good, and the wall-busting just kept getting more humorous as it went on.
The sets are nice, and the camera movements are well done, albeit very unconventional and random.

One thing I can never get right is the timing on free-hand camera movements, but you did a perfect job on this.
Did you storyboard the whole thing, or just make it up as you went?

I like it, the camera movements are great. I guess you used a webcam for those. Camera movement can be tough, but you did it well. The part with the running was a bit strange and hard to focus on, but it worked anyway. The story was funny too, even though there was barely a story. mini/tongue

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Great job, I loved the zany camera movements, it gave the film a very unique style that I really enjoyed, although I can see how they may not be for everyone. Really stellar animation; we all know how hard hand to hand combat is to animate, and you did an amazing job, both with the animation itself and the choreography. Also, I loved the wall busting. Nice job. mini/smile

Awesome - camera work is spot on.  Well done!  mini/sunnies

(Base plates have left over tack in some places - check that next time).

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

This was pretty good. The slapstick nature of it, plus the cinematography gave an enjoyable feel to it. Camera movements were amazing.

YouTube Channel Edmeier Animation
Email: [email protected]

Thank-you for the feedback peoples! mini/bigsmile
@Pritchard Studios For this film, I was basically testing my animation skills and not really my story writing so I did pretty much make the thing up as I was going along!

That was delightful.

Nicely done, good job with the animation and camerawork. I liked the lighting in some of the shots (the overhead lighting of the subway platform in particular), though the white balancing was somewhat inconsistent.