Topic: BRAWLING DURING BRAWL

BRAWLING DURING BRAWL

YouTube

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/q88/s720x720/1900096_895928730421308_1056722099637362992_n.jpg?oh=dda96a3dd8bbdcaec3c67bfb047f2aca&oe=5440E5A2&__gda__=1412993167_f1574f0f3ab989ae8b5cdc8b55ef881a

In this film a medical doctor brawls with all disease in the world as he tries to develop a cure.

A film made for the BRAWL (Brickfilm Rapidly All Week Long) competition. The goal was to create a film in just one week. With such a small time it's hard to make a really good film but it's the story which really counts.

Re: BRAWLING DURING BRAWL

A gem of BRAWL.

You said you didn't go crazy this time. I don't believe you.

I watched this about 20 times in a row, help me.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Fun Sucker wrote:

If I actually see a single film titled this...

What? mini/wink

http://www.cxpulp.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=874&d=1279678499
The new KB Videos coming soon.

You've outdone yourself, Squid.  You've reached the pinnacle, the apex, the climax, of brickfilming.  Nothing you make will ever be able to top this.  Nothing.  Not even I'm the Night will be able to compare to this.  You have transcended making a mere brickfilm.  You have created a legend.

Spoiler (click to read)

NOT MEEEEMES!!!

Last edited by Mr Vertigo (July 27, 2014 (07:51am))

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

FlyingMinifig wrote:

You've outdone yourself, Squid.  You've reached the pinnacle, the apex, the climax, of brickfilming.  Nothing you make will ever be able to top this.  Nothing.  Not even I'm the Night will be able to compare to this.  You have transcended making a mere brickfilm.  You have created a legend.

But now I'm filled with regret, because I will never be able to top this master piece.  Everything I do from now on will be just miserable in comparison.  I'll try, but I'll fail horribly.

At least I can still watch this several times in a row.

11/10 wuld bruwl agan -ign

Oh my god. Ever since the BRAWL rules mentioned this title, I've been waiting for someone to make this.

You have not dissapointed me, Squid.

YouTube
Max, She/They

oh yuh squyd maade dis leegur murvy i liek it oh yuh oh dis ys rly gud box4box me
The first lines of dialogue took me aback. It sounded like the guy had Tourette's; srsly I was liek whoa jeesz.]

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

oh yuh squyd maade dis leegur murvy i liek it oh yuh oh dis ys rly gud box4box me
The first lines of dialogue took me aback. It sounded like the guy had Tourette's; srsly I was liek whoa jeesz.]

yeh iz gud #box4boxsub4sublike4likefav4fav

LASF wrote:
Mickey wrote:

yeh iz gud #box4boxsub4sublike4likefav4fav

yoloswag

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?