Topic: BRAWL 2014 Update Thread!

Post all updates on your BRAWL 2014 entry here!

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Re: BRAWL 2014 Update Thread!

Uhh...Bit early ain't it?

I get a few days or even a week beforehand with basic concepts, or sets or something, but nearly three weeks?
Doing much of anything this early is almost cheating...Almost. mini/eh

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Uhh...Bit early ain't it?

I'll be going away soon, I'm just making sure everything is ready for when I get back. The link to this thread was needed for the "BRAWL 2014 Starts NOW" thread. No harm in starting it early and making sure everything is set. I don't expect anyone to post here until BRAWL starts anyway.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Well, I have a bunch of Ideas, but I don't think any of them really represent the theme very well.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Still on the fence if I'm going for a comedy, or a serious drama.

I have some really great characters built up for the theme, though I'm starting to wonder if I'm entering.  I have a few story ideas though, some i think may be really groovy.

Squid wrote:

I have some really great characters built up for the theme, though I'm starting to wonder if I'm entering.  I have a few story ideas though, some i think may be really groovy.

You could make an "unofficial" film.

Right now I'm drifting towards a single idea, it feels a little out of my skill level though.

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

I am writing my script right now, and it will require a lot of voice actors, including somebody who fluently speaks any non-English language. Can anybody here do that pretty well?

Tentative title for my BRAWL film:
The Pumpkins Three and Faceless She.

Squid wrote:

Tentative title for my BRAWL film:
The Pumpkins Three and Faceless She.

So...does this mean You Never Go to Four is never going to be made?
(I'm kidding, of course. Don't kill me...please)

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

Right now my entire script rhymes.  It's a bit of a tough choice since it makes writing a lot harder, but I've been at it for a while and I have close to two pages so it's going pretty well I'd say.
Hopefully it will be worth it, but I think it will be.

I'm even using the colour mod in the rhyme.
That's right, guys, I'm rhyming with orange.  It feels good.  But it's Riigo-Faloo so I can just think up a new word so that's easy.

including somebody who fluently speaks any non-English language. Can anybody here do that pretty well?

Hey Pushover I can definitely help you.

I sent you a PM let me know, and I'll get the lines to you asap.

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

I finished my script.  I spent about two and a half hours on it.

Considering it's entirely a poem besides a small after credits scene I think that's pretty good.

It's also barely four pages long with my last BRAWL being 7, so hopefully it won't end up taking too much time to animate.

I also feel really good about it and I like it a whole lot.

Just finished scripting now! I'll see if I can get some animating done tomorrow.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Designed my first prop while I mull over the script in my head. It's almost entirely orange.

Finished my script. As it is a film with little or no dialogue in it, the script is a page and a half and mainly an outline of what I intend to do during the animation process.

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

Wow, somehow smashed out a four and a half page script over the last two hours. mini/dizzy
It's certainly no masterpiece, but it's just about the quickest way to tell the story I wanna tell.
Will be posting the casting call soon.

Red and orange aren't every good colors for my set ideas, and don't match very well, so they'll probably be tucked off into the corners of the the screen. I have a preliminary title too, just not sure if I should share it this early.

It STARTED already? WOAH I'm behind!

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/sig.png
I WILL NOT USE A SIGNATURE LARGER THAN 400 BY 100 PIXELS

I took a break to watch a movie with my family.

Probably a bad idea, because now I am behind everyone else.