Topic: "Superheroes"

Directory Link

"Superheroes"

youtube

This is a humorous film about aristocratic superheroes

Some Lego, Some Lego, my kingdom for some Lego.

Re: "Superheroes"

The animation was alright, but the voice acting needs some work, along with the storyline. Also, the link leads you a search result, not the film itself. Despite all this, I found myself actually enjoying the film. It had it's moments mini/wink

YouTube Channel Edmeier Animation
Email: [email protected]

Thank you Edmeier Animation. I liked your constructive criticism on my voice acting. Thank you for commenting on this and hopefully I can improve my voice acting.

Thanks again.

You had some smooth animation in there! Good job!

There was some light flickering, and as Edmeier said, the voice acting could be worked on. When the people are talking, I would try to match their action with what they are saying. Because there was some movement in there that wasn't necessary.

Keep it up! mini/wink

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Thanks for the comment Harborlight Productions. Light flicker and voice acting are my weaknesses and I need to work on improving them. I checked out your youtube channel, and I saw you had over 2000 subscribers! It is quite an honor to receive a comment from an animator of your prestige.

Talipoli Studios wrote:

Thanks for the comment Harborlight Productions. Light flicker and voice acting are my weaknesses and I need to work on improving them. I checked out your youtube channel, and I saw you had over 2000 subscribers! It is quite an honor to receive a comment from an animator of your prestige.

Yeah, we all have our weaknesses. And mine is animation. mini/tongue Its nothing much since most subscribed for my horrible ninjago series. I guess I am popular, but my most of my animations are of horrible quality. mini/tongue

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."