Topic: INFINITE

Directory Link

INFINITE

YouTube

INFINITE - made for the german brickfilmfestival "Steinerei" in 2014, themed "time". The film was voted place 3 by jury; 3 by steinerei-brickfilmers; 2 by audience.

Re: INFINITE

Impressive. I thought at the end, everything had all been happening inside an hourglass (what with the draining sand and all), and that a colossal hand was going to tip it over, for an 'infinite' game!

Awesome

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

The animation was great and effects were really well done, or though the colour balance was a little off between the stop-motion and live action parts. At times I was a little confused of the story, but overall a really solid animation.

http://www.cxpulp.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=874&d=1279678499
The new KB Videos coming soon.

This was a awesome, some of the best practical effects I've seen in a brickfilm.  Can't wait to see more from you.

You had nice effects, and some decent animation. The story was ok I guess. I agree with Keiren that the lighting was different. The only thing I would have changed is the repetitive speed zooming.

Other than that it's great! mini/bigsmile

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Incredible! The animation was decent, but what really impressed me was how you managed to do everything on a sandy surface and make it look good.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

The use of real world materials for the sets was interesting, and you did a good job animating on the challenging surface. The interior shots of the reactor were also very cool.