Re: Honest Tea

I don't really agree with the zex topic, but still, I'm not gonna go doing this:
OMGYOUSAIDZEXOMG, YOUREALLYNEEDTOREPENTBLAHbLAHBLAHBLAH...
(I know, I spelled it wrong. I did so my computer wouldn't block it out.)

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Haha, I really enjoyed that, though the colouring of the set strikes me as a little odd, and when the camera moves (especially when he picks up the cup) it seems a bit jerky.

...and the pun is pretty cool.

Littlebrick wrote:

If I am correct, pre-marital sex was generally frowned upon by most people less than 50 years ago, and still is by a lot of people. Just because more people are doing now doesn't make it any less okay.

People also used to think that the world was flat and that we were the center of the universe, and look how that turned out. Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for people who choose celibacy, especially in the pressure of todays society, but to justify it by saying "people 50 years ago believed pre-marital sex was wrong" is a bit of a cop out. If you do something, make sure it's for the right reasons, i.e. because you believe in it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KimGohlich/Misc/sig_img_2.jpg

StevieCollins wrote:
Donsalvatore wrote:

One last thing:
Without sex/nudity you wouldn't be on this planet, livinglego.

-Donsalvatore

Actually, livinglego said that it's OK for married couples.  But I don't agree with that.  I think any couple over 17 or 18 can.

bad boy. see ya in hell

You're just one happy-go-lucky dude, aren't ya?

Night Owl wrote:

brilliant pun.

Honest Tea = Honesty

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I'll state again... Chuck Norris AND Mr. T are coming for whoever continues the argument.

Seriously.

Now.  I Really like this.  I do think the animation could have been a tad more smooth, but I really enjoy the joke.  Up there with Hand Car.

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

Kim Gohlich wrote:
Littlebrick wrote:

If I am correct, pre-marital sex was generally frowned upon by most people less than 50 years ago, and still is by a lot of people. Just because more people are doing now doesn't make it any less okay.

People also used to think that the world was flat and that we were the center of the universe, and look how that turned out.

I fail to see the similarities. Thinking the world is flat is a matter of poor information. Frowning upon premarital sex is a matter of what is people believe is proper among society.

EDIT: I would appreciate it if you guys would keep me out of this argument, from now on. I personally did not find the reference offensive (much), and find no need to complain about it.

Last edited by Littlebrick (March 21, 2009 (07:29pm))

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

I'd watch your back, Littlebrick.

http://www.factpile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/chuck.norris.vs.mr.t.jpg

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

livinglego wrote:
StevieCollins wrote:
Donsalvatore wrote:

One last thing:
Without sex/nudity you wouldn't be on this planet, livinglego.

-Donsalvatore

Actually, livinglego said that it's OK for married couples.  But I don't agree with that.  I think any couple over 17 or 18 can.

bad boy. see ya in hell

*Sigh*...
livinglego...  I hope I'm not sounding mean to you, you're obviously new and don't know much about this place, but I'm sure you will soon.  Anyway...  In some of your posts it seems as those you're an eight-year-old who thinks sex is way too immoral.  You might not think it now but I guarantee you when you're 18, 19 or whatever, and in a strong relationship with a girl, you're going to want to have it, I'm sure.

So basically, if I were you I'd just stop giving out about that here.  If there's sex references or sex in a film, there is going to be a warning and you don't have to watch it.  If someone annoys you so much that you want to tell him or her shut up, just act cool and handle it the maturest way. You don't want to end up banned do you?

Just giving you a bit of friendly advice.

-Steve

EDIT: Haha! I just noticed the pun. Good one, Keshen.

Littlebrick wrote:

Thinking the world is flat is a matter of poor information. Frowning upon premarital sex is a matter of what is people believe is proper among society.

Yes, but you choose to believe what's proper in society based on information you have, right?

Keshen wrote:
livinglego wrote:

I was good, but the joke about sex and nudity, that was improper. you suggested that evil things like that are okay. actually, mini/no it is not at all(unless ur married)

Oh my god. Please tell me that was sarcasm.

no, it was todally not sarcasm

and BTW, when the directory comes out, there will be a setting which will rate how much Swearing/Sexuality/Violence there is.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

The setting won't do it. You choose how much sexual/violent/vulgar things there are in it.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

NERD RAGE ALL UP INS THIS THREAD

OMG I NO RITE.