Topic: Made To Order

Directory Link

Made To Order

YouTube

A young whippersnapper attempts to complete his job when he is suddenly chased by people trying to steal his pizza!

If you haven't seen DELIVERY, this may not make much sense.  If you have seen DELIVERY, this may not make much sense.

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.

Re: Made To Order

Interesting mini/smile The animation was great, and the car chase was my favourite part. To be really picky, there was some very slight light flicker in one of the earlier scenes, and the part where the camera followed the pizza was a bit jerky. Overall, great job! Keep up the good work mini/smile

Thanks!  It's one of my firsts, so I still need to figure out some things.  The light flicker was probably from me accidentally moving one of the lights.  I didn't build a dolly to work with for that shot, so it wiggled.  But now, even if I don't have a dolly, It will not be as shaky due to the fact that I have AnimatorDV to work with.  It has the onion skin overlay.  When I made this, I was using the standard Logitech Webcam app.

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.

Ok, you're definitely doing better than I did when I first started brickfilming anyway! mini/smile

Thanks for the appreciation and subscription!