Topic: The Matrix - Trinity escapes (fixed)

Directory Link

The Matrix - Trinity escapes (fixed)

Youtube

A stop motion recreation of a scene from the Matrix.

I did not worry too much about lighting or backdrop on this one.  I was focusing on smoothness and camera manipulation, plus put a bit of effort in rig removal.

My playback has random frames blacked out for unknown reasons.  I am hoping this render comes out fine.

Copyright on the music and audio belongs to other people like Warner Bros. etc.

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

Re: The Matrix - Trinity escapes (fixed)

You know, from those lighting test pictures you put on BiM, i thought your movies were going to be super-choppy out of focus Star Wars parodies. But this is actually very nice! I really liked the beginning, the animation there was very smooth. The fall was kind of choppy but it's definitely not bad either. If you'd get some better looking figures (just look at the head, it's all chewed) and DO worry about lighting and backdrops, you're definitely able to make some great brickfilms!

signature

Thanks for that.

Yep - the head was chewed.  I like that nostalgic feel you get when you see a toy loved and played to death.  mini/smile  I do take your point, its not for everyone.

My Star Wars parody won't have chewed heads, will have better lighting and will absolutely have completed sets.  And the same level of smoothness you see here.

The only things left to think about are script, voice acting, camera angles, post production and sound effects.  What could possibly go wrong.  mini/confused

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

That was pretty cool! Some nice action shots and animation. Keep up the good work mini/smile