Re: Introduce Yourselves

MMproductions wrote:

..I feel like I'm writing an online dating profile.

lol

I'm benjimonji
I'm probably the biggest lego nerd EVER.
I stalk people over the internet on the weekends.
And I married a pumpkin pie but.. she's nolonger here. >:)
*MUAHAHAHA!!*

How can I change the color of the words in the forum?
It's all bright green and I can't read it!]

PM me if you know!

I'm Hazzat.
My real name is Harry.
My nickname is Hazza.
I am 14.
I like making leggo muvveys.
I like acting.
I am writing a brief description of myself.
I'm done now.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I'm Frogtrap. No, I don't trap frogs, but my to favorite living things are carnivorous plants and frogs. Frog + flytrap = Frogtrap. I like cinematography and movies. I like Lego. I play basketball and I am a black belt in karate.

The name's Hunte. Jerry Hunte.
What's up?

-Cougar
formerly
Jerry Hunte

I'm Abdax

I'm 19, and I work as a Camera Operator, DP, and Visual Effects Supervisor in Albuquerque, NM, as well as being pretty much employed by Prodigi Pictures. My IMDB page is here. I've been a filmmaker for a while now, and before that I just knew I would be one anyways. Ever since seeing Star Wars as a kid I've wanted to make films, and now I'm living the dream. Hopefully soon I'll be directing my own films. Mostly I've done live action film production, but I'd like to try some more animation (dabbled in it when I was younger) and I've always had a thing for LEGO.

Favorite films:
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Apocalypse Now
One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest
Serenity
Empire Strikes Back

Yeah, I'm a genre guy. So what.

My name's Dan.
I like to brickfilm (who woulda thunk it?)
I have one dimple.
and... uh, yeah. that's about it.

Hi.

Most of you already know me as An Old Ore. Brickfilms was (now is) the last place where I used my old handle. Most places I use Dr Neo Lao - though I'm not a doctor and my name isn't Lao.

An Old Ore and Dr Neo Lao are both anagrams of my first name, which is why I use them.

Smile and say hello to people. It costs you nothing and can brighten their day.

Hi,

Im TheBrick. Ive Been on this forum for a while now and have only done very few films. My camera is a Quickcam Pro 5000 and 9K and my longest film is...19 seconds. mini/eek My favorite brickfilmer is Hazzat. My second favorite is Daragh. I am currently Working on a series called, Travis and Mike. I have been doing tests for a while so I can get it right. I am Currently 11 years old. mini/tongue I have 2 cats. I am also the Founder, Owner,and Director of Toy City Studios inc.

Bye,

-TCS

Last edited by TheBrick (December 30, 2008 (07:04am))

RETIRED

Hi i'm Tom Gudde. I'm dutch, and i don't use drugs mini/eek.
I'm 14 and my birthday is August 28.
I live in a small city, but it's one of the famoust city's in the Netherlands (Amsterdam is the famoust ofcourse).
I'm brickfilming a little more then a year now, and i'm a proud member of the Brickfilms community (duhh). I have a QC9000 and some other good stuff. Some people like me, some people hate me, I don't really care mini/rolleyes. I had a girlfriend, but she ehh... broke up so i'm single again mini/lol .

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Daragh wrote:

Erm...I'm also 4.3 feet fall
-Daragh

Are you sure you're 4 foot 3, I would have thought you'd be taller? In 6th class you seemed at least 4 foot 8. And I'm 5 foot 9 now, I don't think I've grown from being about 4 foot something in 6th class (because if you were 4 foot something I was), I was at least 5 foot in 6th class.

-Steve

Let's start, what is your name and where abouts do you live?
Hi my name is Aled Owen, I currently live in the UK in a city in the north called Manchester.

When did you start Brickfilming, and what with?
I started Brickfilming over the christmas holidays in 2004, because I didn't discover Brickfilms.com until 2005 I didn't have access to the programs which make low budget animated films look good, so the animation was done with a LEGO Studios camera on Windows Movie Maker 1.0.

So you quit Brickfilming in 2007, what do you do now?
I hang around on BricksInMotion forums alot, my main interest is making websites using dynamic programming tools such as PHP, I also like to play PC games like Battlefield 1942.

What do you want to do when your older?
When I was like, 12 or something I wanted to be a film maker, now that has changed I want to be a professional software developer or work in a website company.

If someone gave you a million pound what would you do?
I would buy a nice house somewhere in the countryside, I would buy a Ford Transit and a Volkswagen Golf (what's wrong with them?) and build a Hornby Model Railway bigger and better than the one I have now. After that I would get a pilots license and buy a light aircraft.

Sounds cool, what about a billion pounds?
mmmm, I would start my own car company, but I would still do all the things I would do with a million pounds. Also I would donate to BricksInMotion.com, because I like BricksInMotion.com. Also I would buy an Aston Martin or, a Bugatti Veyron.

Who are your favorite people on BricksInMotion?
BertL, Schlaeps, brian (bet you didn't expect that?), RP, LegosJedi and Blue. Some others too but I don't want to list too many.

Nice talking to you Aled, see you again, when you own a car company probably!
Yes, see you!

-Aled

Aled i thought you said you we're making "Son of a sniperman"?

_2014

Abdax wrote:

I'm Abdax

I'm 19, and I work as a Camera Operator, DP, and Visual Effects Supervisor in Albuquerque, NM, as well as being pretty much employed by Prodigi Pictures. My IMDB page is here. I've been a filmmaker for a while now, and before that I just knew I would be one anyways. Ever since seeing Star Wars as a kid I've wanted to make films, and now I'm living the dream. Hopefully soon I'll be directing my own films. Mostly I've done live action film production, but I'd like to try some more animation (dabbled in it when I was younger) and I've always had a thing for LEGO.

Favorite films:
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Apocalypse Now
One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest
Serenity
Empire Strikes Back

Yeah, I'm a genre guy. So what.

Arthur Love. Awesome.

Dr Neo Lao wrote:

An Old Ore and Dr Neo Lao are both anagrams of my first name, which is why I use them.

Is your name, by any chance, Leonardo?

TheBrick wrote:

My favorite brickfilmer is Hazzat.

Why, thank you. I'm flattered.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I am Lil'jj.

I animate small plastic toys for fun.
*all: Hi lil'jj*
Pickles!

I am Wingman_mn
I live in Minnesota, hence the"_mn"
I tryed live acting, sucked at it, then moved to stop motion animation.
My friends think Im weird because i animate small plastic toys.
I am wondering why we are all talking with these "I am" statements

If I'm on the forums, I'm probably waiting for Blender to finish rendering.

I'm always disappointed that the Minnesotans here are nothing like the ones in Fargo. mini/sad

Hazzat wrote:

Is your name, by any chance, Leonardo?

What makes you say that? It's obviously Lone Road... mini/bigsmile

Smile and say hello to people. It costs you nothing and can brighten their day.

Hello. I am Stefan, and publish films under the name Yellowhead Studios. I'm part of the furniture, dusty and tucked away in a corner so that you wouldn't even know I'm still here mini/wink

Now also on YouTube and Flickr.

Do you still do Web Development, or Mathematics?

-Aled