Re: EASTER Brickfilm Contest 2014 [TIME IS UP]

LGProductions wrote:
LASF wrote:

I guess I have to sort this out, huh?

Unfortunately, LGP, I cannot grant you immunity to the deadline. PushOver was an acception due to the fact that it was only ten minutes over the deadline, and it was YouTube's fault for slowly uploading he video.

One week after the deadline is a huge stretch. If you have a great idea then go ahead and animate it! mini/smile
I cannot enter it into the contest, but nobody's stopping you from animating your idea.

I am sorry that you were not able to enter. Your request is just too unreasonable, for it'd be unfair to everybody else.

Ok, that's fine. I understand. mini/smile

I'm glad! mini/smile There's always next year, too.

LASF wrote:
LGProductions wrote:
LASF wrote:

I guess I have to sort this out, huh?

Unfortunately, LGP, I cannot grant you immunity to the deadline. PushOver was an acception due to the fact that it was only ten minutes over the deadline, and it was YouTube's fault for slowly uploading he video.

One week after the deadline is a huge stretch. If you have a great idea then go ahead and animate it! mini/smile
I cannot enter it into the contest, but nobody's stopping you from animating your idea.

I am sorry that you were not able to enter. Your request is just too unreasonable, for it'd be unfair to everybody else.

Ok, that's fine. I understand. mini/smile

Yep. I'm not new to brickfilming, but I am new to this website. So I popped in at the wrong time. mini/tongue Well I'm going to post what I would have made anyways soon. mini/smile
I'm glad! mini/smile There's always next year, too.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

So I've sent a message to all the judges.

Time to get this show on the road. mini/bigsmile

Just sent mine.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I'll do my part tomorrow (Sunday).

Judging is already 50% done (Mickey and I)! I'm currently waiting on JDD and Tobias.

Alright, mine is in! All of the entries were pretty great this year, I'm excited to see the final results. mini/smile

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

75%! I'm awaiting JonnDthunDer's results.

He's in the chat right now, pro'lly slacking off.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Okay, sent mine in.

Alright LASF, now that all the results are in, I suggest waiting 2 or 5 months to reveal them, for nostalgia's sake.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Alright LASF, now that all the results are in, I suggest waiting 2 or 5 months to reveal them, for nostalgia's sake.

LASF, if you do that ...

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Sonjira, you're just full of good ideas.

Anyway, when would a good date for results be released in the IRC chat? I can do as early as tomorrow.

Why don't you just do it now...

I think EASTER would be a good time to post the results.

As much as it kills me to say it, Easter would be an appropriate date.

Of course, most people will not be around because its a holiday. So.....the sooner then better?

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Easter is too far off, do it within the next couple of days. No one likes waiting for contest results, especially when it's public knowledge that the judging is finished.

How about tomorrow afternoon in the IRC chat?

How about around 4:30?

brickelodeon wrote:

How about around 4:30?

EST?