Topic: Siege!

Directory Link

Siege!

Youtube

A thrilling escapade of epic proportions.

Re: Siege!

Very nice! Both the animation and lighting were pretty good. I like the voices and sound effects as well. mini/tongue Probably my favorite part was the carrot-for-binoculars bit. mini/lol Overall I think that was a very good short that made me chuckle. Great job!

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video

Oh wow. This has such a charming, nice quality to it; the sound and humour are brilliantly done and it holds some strange special value to me. I absolutely loved it!

Whenever I add a video to my favourites list on YouTube, I'm very careful about it, I want it to be only really, really good brickfilms which I want to watch several times.  This was an instant favourite though.

It's just delightful.  The movement is fun and slightly cartoony, and the very straight camera angle fits with everything perfectly.
The bricks used and the silent nature of the film made  me thing of classic brickfilms which makes me feel really good inside.

Keep doing whatever it is you are doing, well done. mini/smile

That was fun.  Well done!:)

Just to reiterate, awesome film, man! Really great job.

Very enjoyable and very well done. Extremely tight; no wasted moments. Perfectly executed. Congratulations and producing an excellent brickfilm!

TCOTY Entry: The Perks of Being TCOTY
ToY Entry: Secrets of the Lost Tomb
Please visit me on the YouTubes!
Care to follow me on the Twitter?

Oh my god you're not dead.

Lovely, charming animation, I adored how all the characters spoke in murmurs rather than actual dialogue, it really worked for this short and made it all the more charming. Glad to see you making stuff again.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

Loved it! Silly comedic style mixed with castle always has a good outcome! Insta-fav!

This is such a great little film. It has a lot more soul than most brickfilms, and is very artfully produced. A genuine treasure.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

That was beautiful, just absolutely wonderful. You had perfect comedic timing, swell animation, and that lovely look and feel of a classic brickfilm. Very well done, and keep up the marvelous work!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

You guys make me feel all warm and bubbly inside.  mini/cat  Thank you all for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Short and simple. I love it.

The animation was some of the smoothest I have ever seen and I like how you have them murmur instead of having actual dialogue (makes things less complex) mini/smile

jstudios wrote:

Oh my god you're not dead.

Great little brickfilm, reminds me of the olden days of a few years ago. mini/tongue I loved it. mini/smile