Topic: AWASH!

Directory Link

AWASH!

YouTube

AWASH!My new film.
GUARANTEE:
You'll never feel the same way about washing machines again.

Re: AWASH!

What is this I don't even

Looked pretty though. The voice acting was a bit hard to understand.

I giggled pretty hard.

Spoiler (click to read)

The cup flying away

was a stroke of comedic genius.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Enjoyed this. Totes agree with Hazzat, that last bit was inspired.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

The animation is very good.  I particularly liked the way that the washing machine kinda glitched out, and the effects looked really cool.  I'm not very sure what was happening most of the time, though.

Simply put, this was fun to watch.

The animation was very well done, and; although it is a very outlandish premise, I was still drawn in to see what happened. Good job.

TCOTY Entry: The Perks of Being TCOTY
ToY Entry: Secrets of the Lost Tomb
Please visit me on the YouTubes!
Care to follow me on the Twitter?

That last shot was comedy gold, I laughed pretty darn hard. A really well made short; I honestly can't come up with anything to criticize. The animation was super clean, the atmosphere was nice, the pacing was spot on, you used some very creative techniques, and as I said before, that little dry punch at the end was brilliant. An extremely well executed and entertaining short. mini/smile

Haha, this is great.  Love the part

Spoiler (click to read)

where the dad randomly appears, and actual washing machine bit

I do think the light shining on the guy at the beginning should have been flickering, since he's watching a film/playing a game, and the screen would cause the light to flicker.  Aside from that, though, great job!

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Thank-you for all the comments guys mini/smile
@Jargon
In most of the lines in the film, there was only one or two words you need to understand, eg: "DAD!" or "WASHING MACHINE GONE".

I very nice short Film.
Keep up the good work! mini/smile

Moved an have no room to animate, but I do have a Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/84070766@N07/ My friends and I have been composing a Comic Series: http://cosmosquestcomic.com

Great short!
The story wasn't the greatest I've seen, but I really like the animation techniques you used. The little box of laundry detergent bouncing around on top of the machine was really cute.
It would have been even more enjoyable if you had used some atmospheric lighting.

Reminded me a lot of KG's film, but nontheless, this was a great watch. Great job on everything here, Isaac. And keep up the good work!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

That was a very well executed short! I liked the absurd, creepy and totally random story. The animation was very, very good, especially when he walks towards the washing machine, and the ending when the mug flies away. I really liked the ending.

However, I think there were some shots where the light should've been done differently. In the opening shot, I found the light from the screen quite weird. It comes from the left, when I think it should've come more directly from the front, and perhaps flickered a little as well, as already mentioned. When you then cut to the next shot, the light is much lighter. I feel it should have matched the first one better. Also, the first sequence in the cellar, when it's dark, I think it was a little too dark, and too blue. Don't misunderstand me; these are only small things I think should have been done differently.

Over all, this is a very well executed, funny brickfilm I quite enjoyed. You're a very talented brickfilmer, Isaac! Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to seeing more sweet stuff from you! mini/smile

A Twist of Fate | THAC 11: Fish Tale
Youtube | Twitter

"I see… your name is Bernt."

Random, but in a hilarious way mini/lol

I really love your crazy style of animating!

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

Isaac, you've truly inspired me with your films and this one was so crazy and weird that I loved it all the more! I especially enjoyed the sound editing which fit perfectly and it was very well animated! (As usual) Great job!

Again, thank-you so much everyone for the comments and critique!
It's very helpful. mini/bigsmile

I really can't add to any of these comments, once again you've combined great production values with an off-the-wall and crazy plot that both entertains and delights.

The Dad appearing was great, but the accent sounded...Off. The basement lighting seemed a bit too bright and not very basement-y, and there weren't any TV noises at the start and end, but otherwise it's great.