Topic: LEGO Super Heroes - Spider-Man & Hawkeye to the Rescue

Directory Link

LEGO Super Heroes - Spider-Man & Hawkeye to the Rescue

Youtube

LEGO Spider-Man & Hawkeye to the Rescue is the 5th installment of the LEGO Super Heroes Series. In this episode, Spider-Man and Hawkeye go to the rescue of Black Widow, who is still being held in Castle Doom. Fighting off the threat of a bunch of doombots and Venom himself, Spider-Man, Hawkeye and Black Widow need to warn SHIELD of the imminent attack on the Raft. Oh, and Spider-Man manages to get on Hawkeye's nerves due to his big mouth!

Re: LEGO Super Heroes - Spider-Man & Hawkeye to the Rescue

Effects were good, though some of them (like the plane fight) could use a little more refinement. Overall, enjoyable, and Spider-man's lines were just as witty and quick as they are in the comics. I think you could have made Castle Doom a little bit more...castle-ish. Have you played the LEGO Marvel videogame? That might be a good place to look for inspiration (you can find all the cutscenes on YouTube).

So this is a series? Let me know if you need any more voices for future episodes.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Thanks for the feedback jampot. haven't played the game unfortunately but I'll have a look.

it is a series. this video was actually the 5th episode. here's the whole playlist if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL … zrKNY223p9

Thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind if I ever need any other voices.

Awesome! i'd love to voice for you.

Here are the cutscenes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-j_QE0pehA

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

The voice acting was good, which is frequently a brickfilms greatest weakness. The first half was good, the animation was smooth and the story was well paced, although I would have liked to have seen a little bit more actual animation, and maybe fewer digital zooms. The action scenes felt a little rushed though, the animation was stiff, the punches just didn't really feel right, but punching is one of the hardest things to animate in LEGO. Also, for a fight scene involving multiple people on either side, it's best to have more than one thing happening at a time in each shot, otherwise the other characters are just standing awkwardly while two people punch each other. Overall, nice animation and good dialogue, it's good work, well done. mini/smile

Every episode has been epic so far bud.
The voice acting is top notch and I swear
Spidey sounds like Ultimate Spider-Man from the show.
Look forward to the next episode

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Will try and improve with every new video mini/bigsmile

Very well done. Voice acting, animation and effects were all very good. I would have liked to see a little bit more interesting sets; particularly the walls. I realize this can be a bit of an investment and easier said than done, particularly if you do not have a Lego store PAB wall near by. But I think this minor item would go a long way - have the background rise up to the level of the animation, acting and effects to put the film over the top.

Great effort!

TCOTY Entry: The Perks of Being TCOTY
ToY Entry: Secrets of the Lost Tomb
Please visit me on the YouTubes!
Care to follow me on the Twitter?

Thanks Al. I agree 100% with what you're saying about the set designs but, unfortunately, I work with what I have (which isn't a whole lot). I do appreciate the feedback though mini/smile and I'm looking forward to your next release

That was pretty friggin' awesome, man! mini/smile
I won't go into the details since they've already been covered by the others on here, but that had to be one of the best LEGO super hero videos I've ever seen.