Topic: Going... Going...

Directory Link

Going... Going...

Going... Going...

My entry for the OYO Sportstoys Video Challenge II hosted by thefourmonkeys.

Re: Going... Going...

Quite a nice little short.  And congratulations.   Also, you earned yourself a sub. mini/smile

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

Ummmm, I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the scoreboard says that the home team is batting. It also says that it is the bottom of the 9th. And lastly, that the home team is winning 4-3. If that was the case, the game should be over, because the guest team cannot win no matter what they do. Sorry to be a pinhead about this, but that really doesn't make any sense.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

brickelodeon's right, the game was pretty much over and there was no way that the guest team could have won. mini/tongue

Other than that, it was a great short, I really liked it. For the sake of the contest, I do think it could have demonstrated the flexibility of the OYO figures more, but don't feel this made the film bad, it's just something that would have been nice to implement. mini/wink

Really liked it.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

brickelodeon wrote:

Ummmm, I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the scoreboard says that the home team is batting. It also says that it is the bottom of the 9th. And lastly, that the home team is winning 4-3. If that was the case, the game should be over, because the guest team cannot win no matter what they do. Sorry to be a pinhead about this, but that really doesn't make any sense.

No idea what you're talking about.  mini/tongue

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube