Re: Derricking Ball

Nasrsarian wrote:

Mickey, lets just say never join the Skype group. EVER. It's enough internet that you'll want to crawl in a box and hide from society for 50 years.

Sounds like fun mini/bigsmile

Larry Simmons wrote:
Nasrsarian wrote:

Mickey, lets just say never join the Skype group. EVER. It's enough internet that you'll want to crawl in a box and hide from society for 50 years.

Sounds like fun mini/bigsmile

Well,  it is!...

...NOT
jk, it's pretty good except when a certain 'princess' comes in for his routinely troll, aka Just kidden. And squid makes the crowd go wild mini/wink

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Does this not look like fun to you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bcmpp3eCUAACJlU.jpg:large

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

CarrollFilms wrote:

Does this not look like fun to you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bcmpp3eCUAACJlU.jpg:large

why do you do these things

Formerly "brickflix"

I am a nonfilming user...for now.

Th animation in this film is really good, and the wall smash is particularly well-excecuted, but the problem is that you've basically spoiled the joke with the title and everything, thus the unexpected lolwut delight of it is almost completely lost.  The joke itself is a little over-used.  But thankfully I have never seen nor heard wrecking ball.  And I am very happy of this fact.

Next time, try saving the joke.  I know it's really really tempting because it makes the video more interesting, but you've got to hide your spoilers.
When I was making my film How to Not Rob a Bank (spoilers ahead) I really wanted to tell people about what was going to happen in the film, but I thought it would be much funnier to everyone if they have almost no idea what was going to happen.  If they had known it was about people not robbing a bank rather than people failing to rob a bank or that the boundaries of reason are entirely obliterated near the end of the film and that aliens and vikings randomly attack without any explanation then it wouldn't have really been that funny because they would have known that aliens would be attacking for some reason and would spend about three minutes or so wondering how aliens and viking would fit into this story only to find out that they don't actually but they are there anyway.  It's more funny as a surprise.