Topic: The Police Delivery

Directory Link

The Police Delivery

Watch on YouTube

An entry for THAC 11.

mini/smile

Re: The Police Delivery

Probably the best.

I love the voice acting so much.  The cop sounds amazing.  Just amazing!

Love it, some brilliant lines in there. The animation also for some reason reminds me of the Robot Chicken lego shorts, especially when he kicked the table. Subscribed, great work.

Spoiler (click to read)

'Some of those circus midgets were my friends'

My sides are in orbit.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

I haven't watched a ton of THAC entries yet, but I really enjoyed this one.  It goes to show how big a difference well written dialogue accompanied with some good voice acting can make.  It's almost too bad that this is a THAC entry because I think with some more time and polish you could have had a real winner.  But as a THAC entry it's pretty dang good.

The story was kind of predictable, but I soon overlooked that because of the great writing and smooth animation. I don't know why, but it seemed wonderfully lifelike, which is awfully hard to pull off when making a brickfilm. Also, I loved the clown bit..."We're gonna lock you up, and then we're gonna lock you up again." mini/lol Ha ha, awesome job, Forlorn!

Last edited by Mickey (December 30, 2013 (09:02pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Really funny, and the voice acting is amazing. The technical aspects are really well done too. I think the only thing that might hurt your chances of winning is that a lot of other people did the same sort of story, although this is probably the best written. Really great job. mini/smile