Directory Link

The Supervisor - THAC XI

YouTube

"The roots don't tell the branches what they think."
(Congolese proverb)

My THAC entry, enjoy!

PunBB bbcode test

Re: The Supervisor - THAC XI

I really liked this one, a bit of light flicker, but its one of my favorite entries.  Great job!

Nice twist! I enjoyed that!

I enjoyed the story and the twists, but I didn't think the sudden whiteouts were necessary. Was that intentional? Great job overall.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

My favorite entry! Not the best technically, but the story was perfect.

I really like this films story. I'm a sucker for anything with an assembly line and robots. The story is great and makes this film one of the best from THAC 11.

THIS WAS FANTASTIC

the story was fabulous, and the twist was amazing!! really enjoyed it!! i thought the technical qualities were very nice and added to the story. you did an amazing job with this!! even more impressive is that you thought of this and made the whole thing in 24 hours!! one of my favorites!! hope to see more from you!!

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I really loved this film. The atmosphere was perfect, especially with the music.

There was a lot of light flicker and the animation was quite jerky. Which is completely understandable when you have 24 hours to create that awesome set and animate everything.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Thanks for your positive feedback mini/bigsmile

Mickey wrote:

I enjoyed the story and the twists, but I didn't think the sudden whiteouts were necessary. Was that intentional? Great job overall.

Yeah, it was kinda intentional. We couldn't animate how he drops the robot into the waste because of the short time. So we thought that a white fading could do it, instead of a much more time-consuming smoke/debris-explosion.

CarrollFilms wrote:

There was a lot of light flicker and the animation was quite jerky.

Don't talk about these light flickers mini/tongue We had some problems with our new equipment concerning the flickering, but we realized it only halfway through the shots mini/frustrated and the animation carries, as you said, the 24-hours-hurry-up-syndrom.

PunBB bbcode test