Topic: [THAC 11] The Quest for Ted's Identity

Directory Link

[THAC 11] The Quest for Ted's Identity

YouTube

Here's my THAC 11 entry! Enjoy!

Re: [THAC 11] The Quest for Ted's Identity

This was enjoyable to watch, as all your film's are. Keep it up.

funmiproductions wrote:

This was enjoyable to watch, as all your film's are. Keep it up.

Thanks! mini/bigsmile

You seem to keep getting better, good work. The only thing that annoyed me a little was the pacing, everything seemed to happen a little too fast in terms of the progression of events, but then again it is for THAC so that's understandable.

Also sorry I didn't do noise removal on my lines, I kind of forgot to do so as I was focusing on my script. Sorry.

Still though, it was a pretty enjoyable film, and how could you not love my musical number.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

jstudios wrote:

You seem to keep getting better, good work. The only thing that annoyed me a little was the pacing, everything seemed to happen a little too fast in terms of the progression of events, but then again it is for THAC so that's understandable.

Thanks for the feedback!

Also sorry I didn't do noise removal on my lines, I kind of forgot to do so as I was focusing on my script. Sorry.

I understand. It was THAC, and we all had things to get done.

Well that was fun! I agree with Jon on the pacing but if I'm honest 99% of the entrants would probably change the pacing in their films if they had a longer time span. There's definate signs of you growing with each film though, so please continue to produce stuff!

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Onion wrote:

Well that was fun! I agree with Jon on the pacing but if I'm honest 99% of the entrants would probably change the pacing in their films if they had a longer time span. There's definate signs of you growing with each film though, so please continue to produce stuff!

Thanks, Hal! I definitely will continue producing brickfilms. mini/yes

That was great as usual, LASF. Simple, but humourous. And Olson's credits music ended the entry on a good note. Great job!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

That was great as usual, LASF. Simple, but humourous. And Olson's credits music ended the entry on a good note. Great job!

Thanks a bunch! mini/bigsmile

I loved this. 8/10

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

I loved this. 8/10

Thanks, Rockydude! mini/smile

In your films there's this common thing where there is a card between the scenes informing us of the fact that we are in a transition from this scene to a scene later on in the film.  It usually says something like "later..." but we don't actually really need to have that information told to us because if you just switched to that scene we would now see that they are in a different setting and it probably took them a little time to get there and we know that they didn't instantly teleport or something so we can all obviously assume that it was later.  "Later that same day" time things are especially weird because if you just said "later" then everyone would already assume that it was the same day.

However, you might have a card in SOME certain situations.  Like how in Spongebob there is a card which will say something like "six hours later" very quickly without and sort of fades and with a narrator reading it out and it's funny because you can see that the characters have unrealistically spent six hours doing some sort of weird thing.

But basically I think you should try to be a little bit quicker and more to the point.  I don't really want to watch those transitions, I just want to get on to the film.

Thanks for the feedback, Squid! When I was watching it over, it seemed that it moved a bit too fast from one scene to the next, so I put in some transition cards. I'll try to avoid that in the future. mini/smile