Topic: LEGO® Brick a Brack Bunch - The Bunch Lends a Hand

Directory Link

LEGO® Brick a Brack Bunch - The Bunch Lends a Hand

Link 1

It's the holiday season so the Brick a Brack Bunch™ decide to pitch in and help out at the North Pole!

Re: LEGO® Brick a Brack Bunch - The Bunch Lends a Hand

Lends a hand; I get it. mini/tongue Your technical ability continues to amaze me, great job; and the story was really funny. I can't imagine how long it must have taken to build those sets, they're incredible! I'm curious, are you making these animations for LEGO pretty much full time at this point? It seems like a huge amount of time must go into them for how frequently they're released. mini/smile

The picture quality was the worst in this one, I'm afraid. I tried to watch it in HD (1080p), but that didn't help anything. Or maybe it's just my Internet...

Also, try to keep a consistent frame rate. I don't know if it was just me. But, the frame rate seemed to shift up to about 25 FPS at the 1:55 mark.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Thanks for watching, the sets took quite a bit of time - but I design them in the LDD software so once the pieces arrive it's really fast.

Not really sure why the quality would be bad or the frame rate would be off for you - but those sound like connection issues.

That was great! One of the best Christmas brickfilms I saw this year. I was amazed by how smooth that animation looked. You're really impressive with that 24 frame rate.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png