Topic: Literally EP13

Directory Link

Literally EP13

YOUTUBENESS

well, basically, thats it. what do you people think about the face?....

Re: Literally EP13

The transitions to the different keyframes is a bit rough, (Doesn't ease much.) and it might have been better to not return to the default smile until the very end. It's a very 'toothy-/smile-y' mouth, and not that suited to being in a talking cycle-thingie-whatchamacallit. And bouncing to that defauft and back to whatever other keyframe was didn't look that natural or smooth.

The tree in the back gets bumped several times, and while the background stuff is entertaining, having to deal with so much caused the animation quality to suffer. (I have the same problem) And I think I've heard the joke before...

Re: Literally EP13

thanks Pritchard, yeah, i see what you mean, your right(wait, you talking about the face animation or the overall here?)

yeah, even though last weeks video had face animation, this was the first face i animated, so, hope it'll get better,

heard the joke from me? doubt it, but yeah, i cant really help if people hear it from other people, but, if you have any ideas for a literally, I'd be happy to hear them....