Topic: BRAWL 2013-Obscured Outlooks

Directory Link

BRAWL 2013-Obscured Outlooks

Vimeo

Apologies about my singing. It would probably be better if you watched it without audio...if you want.

The results came in today, and I found out that I came in 17th place!

Last edited by Mickey (August 10, 2013 (02:30pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Re: BRAWL 2013-Obscured Outlooks

Can I get this song on iTunes?

Great job, you did a lot considering it was the last day! Was the set pre-built?

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

I can't helping watching this over and over. mini/lol I find it pretty funny. I also congratulate you for doing this in only one day.

Thanks guys. I wasn't too proud of this film. Obviously, I can't sing. But, I guess that's what makes the entry so funny. mini/tongue

This is truly a heart-warming, coming of age story about a young lad uprooted from the 4th floor of a 3 floor apartment building by the smog of roughly 800 000 people. He must overcome adversity and strife while trying, desperately, to rekindle his love for onion rings. Battling lung cancer and microphone popping. If you love onion rings and Josh Brolin, well...now you don't have to choose! Do yourself a favor and see this one before the Zac hosts the BiM awards! Obscured Outlooks is, truly, the cinematic experience of a lifetime.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

lol Thanks, Jstudios. mini/lol

This placed in 17th out of 22 entries. Not too bad! Besides, everyone seemed to love it! Even JK's parrot had some nice things to say about it. mini/lol