Re: Batman First Encounter

Olsonstudios wrote:
Outsider wrote:

I watched this twice believe it or not and even though you made a pretty solid effort on it and tunred out a 20 minute film I found it very uninteresting. For me there was not enough action (very little really) and to much sitting around and blah blah. The voice acting was good at best and the Jokers voice acting saved this film. I suggest in the future when you do a film this long try to have more action and less sittting around and a more solid script.

Is that how you judge most movies? Based on how much action they have? If that's the case, your taste in cinema is most likely terrible.

Keep up the good work Antonio! You're getting better with every film.

Thanks Olson. I really do not take what he says to heart to be heart.
He is entitled to his opinion I guess and I guess he feels the need to always rag on me for some reason.
Oh well if I suck so bad then why does he keep watching?

I haven't had time to watch it yet. I'll watch it tonight.

I enjoyed it. Really liked the story.

Olsonstudios wrote:
Outsider wrote:

I watched this twice believe it or not and even though you made a pretty solid effort on it and tunred out a 20 minute film I found it very uninteresting. For me there was not enough action (very little really) and to much sitting around and blah blah. The voice acting was good at best and the Jokers voice acting saved this film. I suggest in the future when you do a film this long try to have more action and less sittting around and a more solid script.

Is that how you judge most movies? Based on how much action they have? If that's the case, your taste in cinema is most likely terrible.

Keep up the good work Antonio! You're getting better with every film.

My taste is fine thank you very much. How is yours?

I've read nearly all Batman graphic novels post 'Year One', I think many aspects of the narrative and even some of the dialogue is pretty similar to that of 'The Man Who Laughs' and 'The Killing Joke'. I respect that you've tried - or at least I think you've tried - to keep to the Batman universe rather then just have the dark knight run around hitting villains once in a while. I enjoyed it overall, any criticisms I have are already previously stated so there is no point in me just typing them.

Oh, and one more thing, don't listen to Outsider, films are not just about action, a good script is key to a great film, else 'The Expendables' would be at the number one spot on the IMDb top 250.

Killed by the husband, drowned by the ocean, shot by his own son, he used the poison in his tea an kissed him goodbye, that's my kind of story, It's no fun 'til someone dies.

Daniel Sitch wrote:

I've read nearly all Batman graphic novels post 'Year One', I think many aspects of the narrative and even some of the dialogue is pretty similar to that of 'The Man Who Laughs' and 'The Killing Joke'. I respect that you've tried - or at least I think you've tried - to keep to the Batman universe rather then just have the dark knight run around hitting villains once in a while. I enjoyed it overall, any criticisms I have are already previously stated so there is no point in me just typing them.

Oh, and one more thing, don't listen to Outsider, films are not just about action, a good script is key to a great film, else 'The Expendables' would be at the number one spot on the IMDb top 250.

Thanks Daniel. I stopped reading comic books many years ago, but the Killing Joke is one of my all time favorite Batman stories.
And you are dead on, this movie is greatly based on his first year with influence from the Killing Joke using the Red Hood.
And keeping to the Batman universe there are so many stories you can tell about the Batman.
I try not to listen to people like him, but it is people like him who just make me stronger.
Thanks glad you liked it bud.

i cant watch it i think the link is messed up again mini/confused

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8126/8661220412_23715fc4ed_m.jpg

Keep it up! I enjoyed it but I can only give it a 6.5/10. But who am I to speak. I only have one film lol. mini/tongue

http://bit.ly/aO91Hlhttp://bit.ly/cfXfsF  Check me out!  Please take a minute to watch my film! Lego Batman Joker Returns

DaFlynness wrote:

i cant watch it i think the link is messed up again mini/confused

Hey bud.
I just tried the link and it works.
Try watching it on my Youtube Channel then.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shrambostudios

BrickyBlog wrote:

Keep it up! I enjoyed it but I can only give it a 6.5/10. But who am I to speak. I only have one film lol. mini/tongue

Thanks bud.