Topic: ABDUCTED - An interactive Adventure

Directory Link

ABDUCTED - An interactive Adventure

YouTube

A scientist gets abducted onto an alien spaceship... What will happen? You decide! Just click an option at the end of each video!

Re: ABDUCTED - An interactive Adventure

Wow, very well done. mini/yes
Thing is, I don't have the time or patience to go through these properly, so I sorta cheated my way through.
But hey, that means I got to see all of the greatness in a shorter time span!

Everything about this screams amazing-ness. The animation is good, the effects are great, the sets and lighting are nice, and while we don't really have that much story, the banter between the leads is entertaining and engaging.

The voice acting and sounds are well done, and I didn't note any real flaws in this.
I didn't catch the part were Katie tells the guy her name, so that may be a minor plot-hole. But other than that it's fantastic!

Keep up the good work, and be sure to share this again once more is complete. (Although it would be nice if Part 2 had more plot.)

P. S. (I wouldn't have used the term Bad***, as there are other, less offensive ways of conveying the idea. I probably would have went something basic like "Cool." mini/wink )

Last edited by Pritchard Studios (May 31, 2013 (02:34pm))

I like it, it's really good and hope that you finish it, though don't worry about it if you're too busy. Really I don't have much to say other than I really liked it, the sets were good, the voice acting was great, and the animation looks great. Good work.

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag121/CavemanIncorporated/BiM_Sig_Monkey_zpse6d51622.jpg

Thanks both of you! mini/smile

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I didn't catch the part were Katie tells the guy her name, so that may be a minor plot-hole.

Aw man, I hoped noone would notice... mini/bigsmile Actually Katy and Charlie are supposed to already know each other, but I only noticed afterwards that didn't become very clear. Going to make that clear in the second part mini/bigsmile

Pritchard Studios wrote:

P. S. (I wouldn't have used the term Bad***, as there are other, less offensive ways of conveying the idea. I probably would have went something basic like "Cool." mini/wink )

You have a point with that. Didn't think about the wording here too much mini/wink