Topic: The Headless Horseman

Directory Link

The Headless Horseman

Youtube
Brick à Brack

Made in two days from an idea by Loïc F-B for the CABBAB #35 animation challenge : Walking on the hands.

Re: The Headless Horseman

Great animation.  I particularly liked the use of real foliage, stones etc.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/8957456571_f23867aeec_o.jpg
PITCH Part 1 Out Now!
Part 2 Coming Soon

Wow! Very nice! mini/bigsmile Excellent animation, and I think you did a great job with the environment. For a minute I thought I was watching Brotherhood Workshop! mini/bigsmile

Animation was a bit choppy(not much at all), but the environment and sound effects were just outstanding. mini/delirium

Glad you liked it.

Reeldangerstudios wrote:

Wow! Very nice! mini/bigsmile Excellent animation, and I think you did a great job with the environment. For a minute I thought I was watching Brotherhood Workshop! mini/bigsmile

The more I think about it (this is not the first time it is compared to Brotherhood Workshop's videos), the more I think it feel like a Brotherhood Workshop video because of the sound more than because of the set. (Although it has its also influence.)
They have a very good sound, and we can often hear think breathing (I mostly think of their Halloween video). When I was working on the sound for my brickfilm I also had this sensation of/inspiration from Brotherhood Workshop.

VerkkuUkkeliProductions wrote:

Animation was a bit choppy(not much at all), but the environment and sound effects were just outstanding. mini/delirium

Although is was an animation challenge I thought it was most interesting to work on the mood.
Then, due to the deadline I wasn't able to animate again the shots the were not really good.

If you are interested, I wrote a Behind the Scenes text, on Brick à Brack.
It's in French, but there are pictures that can show you how it was.

Very good.
Nice change of pace from the usual themes we see on here.

Awesome scenery, you did a good job blending the lego aspects with it

I uploaded a new version of this video, with an original music and a remade fog effect :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK7c4kGKHEE

What do you think about it ?