Topic: The Mythical Show Promo

Directory Link

The Mythical Show Promo

YouTube

Hey guys! Just a short promo for Rhett & Link's The Mythical Show that they are going to be premiering on April 25th, 2013. Not one of my best animations. I improvised all of the voices, so it's not funny at all. And I had to animate in one day, so the animation isn't the best. Still, it does what it needs to do, and that is promote The Mythical Show.

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

Re: The Mythical Show Promo

Wow, that newspaper turned out great! I've been watching that thread for a while and you really pulled that off well. however, the animation was a tad odd, perhaps choppy, but he voices were good and it was a decent film. Good work mini/smile

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag121/CavemanIncorporated/BiM_Sig_Monkey_zpse6d51622.jpg

Re: The Mythical Show Promo

Thanks mini/smile Ya, the animation is really choppy. I think the main reason is because I was pressed for time (my goal was to finish all the animation by today) and I had no time to really do it smooth. Also, I have limited skills. I have a hard time animating minifigures talk. I think the walking went well though. It's the first time I added sound effects to a walk cycle.
(P.S Comic-Sans is pretty awesome)

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...