Topic: ReBrick LEGO Movie Animation Contest Entry

Directory Link

ReBrick LEGO Movie Animation Contest Entry

ReBrick
YouTube

I wasn't going to post this here, but since all the cool kids are doing it, I figured I would too. I realize it could have been better, but considering that I only had 1 day to make it, I don't think it's bad. I also seem to have mistaken the rule that the shot must be completely made of LEGO bricks as not even being able to have a blue sky background, which would have totally changed my set. So considering the circumstances, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and I would have regretted not entering. Also, as I'm sure some of you know, animating a shot this long standing up most of the time is really painful. mini/tongue Oh, and if you could like it on ReBrick, that would be cool. mini/smile

Last edited by backyardlegos (April 15, 2013 (09:06pm))

Re: ReBrick LEGO Movie Animation Contest Entry

I enjoyed it! One thing that I would comment on though is that the mini-figures jitter when they move their arms. Other than that, the build animation was excellent! One question: What frame rate did you use?

Yah, the minifig jittering is do to me being tired and my back hurting. It's 15 fps.

backyardlegos wrote:

Yah, the minifig jittering is do to me being tired and my back hurting. It's 15 fps.

Purchase a chair? mini/tongue