Topic: The Passion of Christ

Directory Link

The Passion of Christ

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Let's not forget the true reason for this holiday.
Based on the death of Jesus from Matthew, John, Mark, and Luke in the bible. I used the New king James version.

Re: The Passion of Christ

Thanks for posting this!
It's great to see some of the real message out there! mini/wink
Pretty impressive how you spoke in Hebrew!
The part with Gollum was a bit confusing, but other than that I like it!

Thank you for this comment. It made my day.
Gollum represents the devil, who is moaning because he lost.

Yeah, I got that. But I'm saying someone who's not a Christian may not get the message. And isn't that the whole point?

I appreciated the effort of using the original language. However, everything else was pretty lacking. The sets were plain and empty, it was kinda distracting to see Jesus wearing pants, medieval mega blocks soldiers as romans, and gollum at the end (although it was clear he was supposed to represent the devil, Christian or not). The animation consisted mostly of stills, and the rest was very choppy. In this case, animation wasn't really needed as it was mostly Jesus speaking, which means there wasn't much work to do.
Cinematography: it almost looks as if you just put the camera there and shot, same with the lights. You should work a lot more on lighting: it didn't create a proper mood. Also, "digital camera movements".
Your accent in the audio was too american, and the words kind of blended between them.
Can't say much about the story.
Overall, it's really lacking. I know this review sounds really negative, but I really think you should work a lot to improve your skills. Keep practicing mini/wink, you'll get better.
1.5/5

I liked it. I think it had a very good message for people.

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

I want to make a lego movie about the passion but i am doing a lot of other filming.

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

@MPfist0
Thanks for that review. I will improve as those bad things brought the film down.

@rafael9522 Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I hope in future you do make your own passion.

Static imagery, but the message was the important thing!  Thumbs up.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Thank you mini/smile

I just started doing the passion this week,but it will not be out for a while becuase I do not no how to submit my video.

Do you use a webcam which one.I use webcam 9000 and its really good quality.