Topic: The Reward of Death Book Trailer

Directory Link

The Reward of Death Book Trailer

youtube

A short Lego trailer I did for my brother's book

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Re: The Reward of Death Book Trailer

You should have just done a trailer full of spinning landscape shots, because that was great.
That first one is super impressive, and the mini-scale models were brilliant. The second one was too fast, and didn't really show anything other than what is I assume is a mountain. But it was still cool.

Other that that amazing shot, this trailer was a bit mediocre. The animation was choppy, the voice acting was sometimes indecipherable, and generally not very dramatic. The sets were inconsistent, with the very last one being pretty cool, the mini-scale stuff being sweet, but others that were just gray walls.

There were also some unnecessary live-action bits thrown in, (To speed up production I guess) that stood out in a bad way. And the first shot, while hilarious, didn't make any sense.

Re: The Reward of Death Book Trailer

Pritchard Studios wrote:

You should have just done a trailer full of spinning landscape shots, because that was great.
That first one is super impressive, and the mini-scale models were brilliant. The second one was too fast, and didn't really show anything other than what is I assume is a mountain. But it was still cool.

Other that that amazing shot, this trailer was a bit mediocre. The animation was choppy, the voice acting was sometimes indecipherable, and generally not very dramatic. The sets were inconsistent, with the very last one being pretty cool, the mini-scale stuff being sweet, but others that were just gray walls.

There were also some unnecessary live-action bits thrown in, (To speed up production I guess) that stood out in a bad way. And the first shot, while hilarious, didn't make any sense.

Ok thanks for the critique. I will try to work on that. And the first part was supposed to be my logo, but I admit it wasn't very  clear. And your right about the live action bits. I really, really appreciate your taking the time to do a helpful, thorough critique. Love your videos, btw. I've watched all of them. Some twice mini/smile .

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube