Re: Don't Blink (LEGO Doctor Who Spin-Off)

Thanks! mini/smile Glad that the lighting tips were helpful. I thought it was going to be hard to give very applicable tips on lighting.

Awesome BTS mate! Really appreciated it thanks!

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

Repelling Spider wrote:

Hey guys, I finally released Behind-the-Scenes content for this video over on my website! Check out the original scene I filmed for this video, production stills, and lots of commentary.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Zpk66yKMz9Q/UTT7umSIvoI/AAAAAAAAJ6I/mUNEXSX07D0/s1600/IMG_1894.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2Cd2tn_OIUg/UTT7tHMpK8I/AAAAAAAAJ6A/AVLpuT4SIaY/s1600/IMG_1893.JPG

I laughed so hard.

Most of them aren't even looking at the couple! How rude...

@Generalned - Thanks! mini/smile

Repelling Spider! I visited your site and behind the scenes of this video and I saw the picture about the weddings. Your cameras was on some kind of cradle or something... and I really need to use something like that, so can you post a picture or a tutorial for making those cradles to DSRs. I would be very glad you know. mini/wink

Thanks! mini/smile Actually, if you check out the blog post, there is a link to ZachFB's facebook photos where it shows how to make the basic part of the rig. I just expanded it and made a simple slide track that it could be put on. If pictures of the specific rig would be helpful I may be able to take a few photos. But it's pretty basic aside from the rig that ZachFB shows.

Sooo... that is for DSR right? That cradle/dolly rig/whatever? And... is that (not LEGO thingy) the thing where to put the DSR when using tripod?

I'm a little confused by your question, are you talking about Zach's LEGO rig? The thing is built out of LEGO but needs a screw mount tripod clip to insert into the rig. You'd have to either purchase one online or make a different rig to fit whatever size mount you have.

Okay... you understood right! mini/smile