Topic: Ghost Rider - Episode 2

Directory Link

Ghost Rider - Episode 2

Youtubez S01E02

The dark adventures of The Ghost Rider continue.

Re: Ghost Rider - Episode 2

Awesome!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8422/7880149424_852a72ef8f.jpg

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it mini/smile

Yea I like it, it's quite different & the flame work is brilliant

Thank you! mini/smile I'm glad you called it different! I'm a fan of your work mini/smile

I love the direction this series us going.
Can't wait to voice for you.
Also every time I think of Ghost Rider
I keep thinking of Wolverine.
Me thinks he should an appearance soon.
What say you?
Anyways bud keep up the great work and Happy New Year.

Thanks, Antonio! Wolverine is a nice idea actually! There's a bar scene in episode 3 in which Johnny has a chat with a local farmer, I could re-write the dialogue with Wolverine instead. Could you voice Wolverine?

I have my friend who could can do it, He is a master of voices.
He voiced three parts in Batman First Encounter.
Looking forward to it bud.

LarryStudios wrote:

Thank you! mini/smile I'm glad you called it different! I'm a fan of your work mini/smile

good of you to say, what did you think of my latest 'the catapult'? Personally i don't think the 'brick' community has much time for anything that strays from the conventional all lego set

Ramjo1 wrote:
LarryStudios wrote:

good of you to say, what did you think of my latest 'the catapult'? Personally i don't think the 'brick' community has much time for anything that strays from the conventional all lego set

Hey Ramjo different is always good bud.
I have liked all your stuff so far.
Keep up the great work.

Antonio Ferrara wrote:

I have my friend who could can do it, He is a master of voices.

Sounds great, I'm gonna have to work on the episode 3 script some more to fit in all you guys! mini/lol

Ramjo1 wrote:
LarryStudios wrote:

I don't mind the sets being non-lego as long as they suit the video.  What I liked about your video was that it was also different and of course well animated. It was a fun experience, man. Also the voice acting was lovely.