Topic: The Alley (A Lego Battle)

Directory Link

The Alley (A Lego Battle)

Link Name

Just a little fight in strangely-lit alley.I was pretty bummed with the ending. The story behind the fight was that the brown guy stole the blue guy's sunglasses. But apparently some of the files in the end were corrupt or something, so that part never got shown.

Re: The Alley (A Lego Battle)

Very nice! I liked it! Nice walk step sounds!

The fight was well thought out and the jumps were well done

Not bad! The first shot, the man seemed to a bit out of focus. Also I think if you taped down the set and stabilized the camera a bit more, it would reduce some of the set bumps. The masking showed up a bit, but I think that may be due to the lick flickers, what is your lighting set up? You definitely want to make sure there's no natural light hitting your set and only controllable light is being used.
But overall, well done. The action itself was pretty good. Keep on filmin' brotha mini/bigsmile

Pretty good, noticed some set bumps, light flicker, and some of the animation was a bit choppy. However, the punches had some great impact, and nice job on the camera movement. Keep it up!

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Thanks! I only have one lamp to use, and this wasn't my best film. I'm doing better now with less camera movement and light flicker.