Re: Resignation

Wow, alot can happen when you're a weekend off.

Goodbye Schlaeps, and welcome Sméagol.

Thanks for the great site Schlaeps I'm sure it's in very capable hands with Sméagol.

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

Si665 wrote:

Cheers Schlaeps, I hope you maintain ownership of the site. So that we don't end up years down the line in the same boat as we did with Brickfilms.com.  I wish you well with college, it was a hard decision for you, but ultimately the best decision for your future.  Hope you still pop in from time to time. Good Luck

Stevie Collins is leaving

And......

Ironic, he has complained and complained about Schlaeps not doing anything, and as soon as there is new movement on the site he leaves.

Sorry, but I got tired of Stevie Collins and others like him constantly being extremely ungrateful for the hard work Schlaeps put in for FREE for all of us. 

This is not an exodus far from it, I see it as another chapter in this new phase of brick filming and I for one welcome the new possibilities that it is going to offer us, whilst also missing Schlaeps, I am sure that he has done the right thing for himself and us and in a way it's all good all round.

I love you too Si.

mini/bigsmile

Ironic, he has complained and complained about Schlaeps not doing anything, and as soon as there is new movement on the site he leaves.

Acutally, he "left" a while ago, before Schlaeps stepped down.

hard work Schlaeps put in for FREE for all of us.

I'm not insulting you or anything, but I'm curious as to why you always mention that Schlaeps is doing this for us for free. It's not like most sites charge you to visit or something.

Well when someone is doing something for you (its not a fan site he was doing for his own entertainment, he was doing it for the community), I couldn't believe how many people were !@#$%^&* about why this hadn't been done and that hadn't been done. Very ungrateful, also considering what has happened to him in the past year on top of all the college work he has had to do. I think we should be very grateful for what he has given us. That's all.

Hear, hear! mini/yes

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si665 wrote:

Well when someone is doing something for you (its not a fan site he was doing for his own entertainment, he was doing it for the community), I couldn't believe how many people were !@#$%^&* about why this hadn't been done and that hadn't been done. Very ungrateful, also considering what has happened to him in the past year on top of all the college work he has had to do. I think we should be very grateful for what he has given us. That's all.

I know it's hard to find the context of what people are trying to make out through the Internet. For instance, sarcasm or anything. Which is why the emotes help but I don't use them much ... anyway, back to my point!

Si, I might have come across as ungrateful but believe me I loved Schlaeps' work. I think he's a really fair admin, but I think if he didn't have as much work he could have done better. In my views he should have given it away to Sméagol earlier so things would pick up faster, because obviously he didn't have as much time to get it done.

'K? mini/smile

The same could be said about you, and THAC. mini/wink

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gospelnut wrote:

The same could be said about you, and THAC. mini/wink

That's not my point. The point is that I'm trying to say that I'm not really complaining about Schlaeps not getting as much as he could have (not that he could have since he's busy, but he could have given it away earlier since Sméagol had suggested that he buy it off him a good couple of months back). And I might have sounded ungrateful or annoyed, but I wasn't really.

So just clearing things up, even though I know I should have tried to spend more time on THAC, despite how busy I was.

mini/jaw He left? I finnaly get into a daily habit of coming here and he's leaving goodbye.
Welcome Sméagol

I never realized how much politics there were in frickin' hobby sites.

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

HeAndHimStudios wrote:

I never realized how much politics there were in frickin' hobby sites.

Well, it's more like politics on running a site than it is to the hobby of LEGO movies mini/smile .

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/3140557244_9e281a778c_o.jpg

Thanks for the site Shlaeps, and for getting as far as you did with it.  I can see it growing into an even greater community than it is now.  I'm very happy that a person like Smeagol with be taking over.  I've been on bf.com since 2003, and the possibilities for a brickfilming site and brickfilming community have never seemed so great as they do right now.  I'm very excited to see how things will turn out!
So long Schlaeps, and thanks for all the fish.

Blast from the Past? Or Beleaguered Mediocrity from the Past?

I hope that Schlaeps will have a great future and that Sméagol will do a great job supporting this stop motion community.

"If a picture is worth 1000 words then Stop Motion is truly a big piece of art"]
Visit Me On My Youtube Channel!]
Visit My Website!
Go Here: www.lenexstudios.webs.com

Thanks Shlaeps for your help over the last year. Good luck in College. Anyways congratz Smeagol!

Star Wars: The Imperial Meeting :Updates retrieving files
I Know its been 3 months chill out i haven't had time