Topic: Bad Guy Fails

Directory Link

Bad Guy Fails

YouTube

Stop motion build on lego city set #4441.  The bad guy tries to steal the gold and gets caught.  Enjoy and please let me know what you think about it.  Thanks. 

StOp Is MoTiOn!

Re: Bad Guy Fails

That was really good! mini/bigsmile
The animation was very smooth, it looked like you put a lot of effort into it.
I enjoyed. mini/smile

I liked the story!
And the idea of the stop motion build is very good!

Mi piacerebbe che sviluppare dei buoni prodotti fosse facile come firmare un assegno. In questo caso, Microsoft avrebbe prodotti buoni.
I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check ... if so, then Microsoft would have great products.

Thanks for your feedback!  I appreicate it!

StOp Is MoTiOn!

This is nice and new... a great idea to suffle animation building and story stop motion animation together. I liked and the animation is pretty smooth. Always when I watch some topics in Releases and I don't know the maker I except that the animation isn't very good, but you are exception. Very well done and props are very good for that story.

Very enjoyable to watch. Your animation is very smooth. Only real problem is that the music at the beginning was too sudden.

@ silm - - - - I really appreicate your in depth feedback.  I am still very new to stop motion and continue to learn as I go with movement and lighting techniques.  So thank you. 

@LASF - - - - Thanks for the feedback and ya (haha) I guess the music is a little all of a sudden.  Thanks for checking it out.

StOp Is MoTiOn!