Topic: Brics - a gymnastic lego

Directory Link

Brics - a gymnastic lego

Link 1

Enjoy mini/smile and subscribe mini/smile

Re: Brics - a gymnastic lego

The animation is a little bit choppy. You should increase your frame-rate to (at least) 12 fps if it isn't already. Also, the cardboard background isn't very pleasing to the eye. You should use maybe use blue paper or something. Other than that though, the end made me laugh. Just keep working on it and you'll improve. mini/smile

Re: Brics - a gymnastic lego

I would also like to add that there were some set bumps, - Try taping down your set, and invest in a tripod if you don't have one already. (If you have a webcam try building a little LEGO cradle to put it in.) Focus was a little flickery, - put all your settings to manual on your camera. And I see that you have miniature minfigs in the background. I would suggest making it focus more on the character, and have the audience blurred a bit. To make it seem farther away. Or just use normal-sized minifigures. Overall the video was pretty decent, the ending made me chuckle. mini/lol

Hope this helped. mini/smile

3/5

Edit: Forgot to add, like LASF said, the animation was choppy. I think you need to ease in and out more, and bump your framerate up. Watch this tutorial by FancyPants about easing in and out. mini/smile

Last edited by PlainBrickProductions (July 25, 2012 (10:16pm))

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video