Topic: What was the last movie you watched?

I don't think anyone is going to object to this thread, so we might as well start it up now.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
I got this on DVD for Christmas, and I still enjoy it, even though I've seen it several times already. All the actors play their parts perfectly; even though some of the special effects seem a bit fake, they blend in well with the film, giving it the older film feel that I love, and even make it seem more authentic then today's films at some parts.

Now I want to get the rest of the films, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but where will I get the money?

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Re: What was the last movie you watched?

The Prestiege
Rented it from iTunes, and well worth for $2.99. I love Magic, and the acting was great, including the ensemble.
In my opinion, well worth a watch.

"I'm looking forward to lots of sex for the new year." - BertL
"Erm, this is about what LEGO sets you're looking forward to in the new year." - Timothy R
"Oh, wait, sets..." - BertL

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

It was actually not as good as I remembered, but still not a bad film. There were some greenscreens, though, that were really sub-par.

- Leo

The Dark Knight

Awesome the third time, but there were some annoying parts like when The police man says: This is bad! when a helicopter is coming] That was not really helpful and was annoying the the third time around. I guess it brought more drama when I first saw it. Anyway, I still loved it! Heath Ledger is still amazing as The Joker.

Last edited by Frogtrap (December 26, 2008 (10:23pm))

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
We have the movie but it was on T.V so I decided to watch because its so hilarious.

The Dark Knight
Loved it more than the first viewing, the Joker continues to wow me.

Last edited by VN (December 26, 2008 (10:15pm))

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Frogtrap wrote:

The Dark Knight

Awesome the third time, but there were some annoying parts like when The police man says: This is bad! when a helicopter is coming] That was not really helpful and was annoying the the third time around. I guess it brought more drama when I first saw it. Anyway, I still loved it!

I'm watching it right now.

Teh Tripod has teh extra boost.

I am devoted to proving that the brickfilm art can be just as serious, emotional, and entertaining as anything in the professional film industry.

mintyfreshCOJO wrote:

A Christmas Story

Awesome. As always.

The Dark Knight

Once again, awesome. And people say my impression of the joker is spot-on, so I may have to record it so you can bask in my awesomeness.

-MFcojo

I do a pretty spot on throat cancer batman. Don't know if that's saying much....

Teh Tripod has teh extra boost.

I am devoted to proving that the brickfilm art can be just as serious, emotional, and entertaining as anything in the professional film industry.

The Sixth Sense
I am really uspet that Scrubs gave away the ending, I felt like crying towards the end becuase I couldn't stop thinking about how it ended. mini/sad

Wall-E
Technically, I didn't watch the entire film, but I did manage to see a good chunk of it. The 1080p HD of the blu-ray really brought out all the amazing details, and just made all that time Pixar must have spent worth it. It was a very cute film story-wise. Over all, I loved it. I'm not sure where it stands among other Pixar films in my opinion because I have loved all of them.

Michael Jackson Dangerous Tour: Live in Bucharest! (1992)
I've really enjoyed listening and watching and have even found myself dancing along with him.

"Heal the world.  Make it a better place...." -Michael Jackson
"I like to stroke them." -Hazzat
http://bit.ly/jzKLdD ←YouTube!
-Jedi Master, DarthVincentPrice, who's retired...again... from the animation. Voicing's still a go!

Black hawk down.

http://dragcave.net/image/tO1M.gif

Wall*E

Got it for Christmas, I miss seeing it on a big screen. It's so visually stunning at times and a standard tv doesn't do it justice.

Last edited by Sprinkles (December 26, 2008 (11:03pm))

Four Christmases

It was a good movie. I didn't love it but I think it was worth a watch. Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon had an interesting chemistry.

~Sparks

Hello... It's been a while, hasn't it?

INDY 4
I got this for christmas, I definately enjoyed this the second time watching but i thought it was a good film in the first place.

_2014

Wall-E
Got it for Christmas. It looks great in HD, plus the shorts are really funny.

The Nightmare Before Christmas
Seriously, that was amazing. Best animated film ever. If you haven't seen it, you definitely should.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Old Joy

A small, very quiet independent film. I absolutely love it; it's better than so many films on a higher budget. Definitely an inspiration for my future filmmaking endeavors.

Shooter

This is a really good action film, it's got a very good plot too.

-storgero

YouTube | PlayStation Network: storgero | Xbox LIVE: storgero | Steam: storgero

The Bourne Identity

Fantastic film.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RockyFS/things/sigbim1_copy.jpg

-Available to answer questions on Hardware, Software, and Audio. Also, I recommend checking out the offical Free Software List