Topic: Lone Star

Directory Link

Lone Star

Link 1

Lone Star tries to stop some evil villains from obtaining a staff that will allow them to conquer the entire world. But no biggy. As far as plot, it may be hard to understand, but a sequel is going to be coming out soon, so just wait for it.

Yo.

Re: Lone Star

Nice Video!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8422/7880149424_852a72ef8f.jpg

Doesn't look like this video has gotten much attention.

First off, there was no story. Some guy breaks into a building to steal a staff. WHY is the staff important? And how can the superhero guy teleport? Who is the superhero guy? Who is the robber? How did the robber just fly in through the window? You might need a backstory to explain all this.

Second, animation. It was pretty good though a bit choppy, too. You may want to check out Fancypants' tutorial on easing in and out. There were also many obvious camera bumps and light flickers, too.

Take this advice and you'll get better. Also, remember, practice and practice. Make lots of tests if necessary.

Thank you both. The video was made in a hurry and I hadn't used the camera for stopmotion before. I do know what I need to fix, and I am, so thank you for your comments and suggestions.

Yo.